Bill Yards APA 9-ball Tourney

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
So Bill Yard won top gun for level 6 & 7 and was invited to a tournament. The tournament started one and half hours late because they were waiting for people to show up. The LO didn't make connection that everyone that had an ounce of pride were going to be no shows. Since I was on secret assignement I stayed. Instead of playing people of my rank and higher, they placed us all against 1's and 2's.

So my first match is against a 2, the first thing I notice is her badass looking boyfriend, not that I am into women with beards and missing teeth, but I had to take notice. I win the lag and break dry. I see her look up at her boy friend and he stamps his foot once. She shoots at the one ball and misses. I thought this was odd. I run rack to the six and forced to play safe. She looks up at her boyfriend and he stamps his foot six times. I laugh and say "dude, we are playing 9-ball, she just has to shoot the lowest ball on the table." She misses and I get to the nine, as I am taking my shot I feel something hit me and I try to ignore it. THe next projectile misses me but lands right in front of the cue ball. OMG, yes it is, a tooth. Her boyfriend was chucking teeth at me. I shook my head, broke down my cue and left.
 
Teeth wisdom

You could have started collecting the teeth....
..come in handy when you need a bridge
 
Back
Top