billiard glove

Seraph0413

I have been meaning to purchase one for personal reasons and would like some idea of the options available.(brand, material, open/closed finger tip, etc.) Opinions and suggestions are appreciated thank you.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
I have been meaning to purchase one for personal reasons and would like some idea of the options available.(brand, material, open/closed finger tip, etc.) Opinions and suggestions are appreciated thank you.
My bother has used his same Sir Joseph for 13yrs.

jbudz8

I just received my fingerwrap pool glove the other day. I was quite pleased. It is a newer version with all 3 finger wraps attached. Never wore a regular glove. Never liked the way they looked but this one has just the right amount of material to get the job done. Sold by Pocketchalker.com

jbudz8

I just received the new and improved finger wrap the other day. I am quite impressed. All 3 wraps are connected now with a little more material (just right to get the job done). Never wore a glove just because of the way they looked but I like this one. Sold by Pocket Clalker

Seraph0413

thank you for your suggestions. Although I have never used a finger wrap I feel it might be too bulky for my hands. P.S. I have small hands. And i do not intend to be negative but I purchased a sir joseph and the stitching around the velcro strap came apart after about 30 minutes. Regardless of my opinion I want to thank you for you suggestions and input. I hope others will post their suggestions as well.

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
To any person, retail, wholesale or billiards stores located here in the U.S.A.
I HOLD THE U.S. PATENT RIGHTS TO "FINGERSLIDES®.
Please DONOT purchase or sell any "FINGERWRAPS" sent to you from Doug Montgomery aka euro pocket chalker, located in Pila, Poland.
FINGER WRAPS are a knock off of MY FingerSlides® US PATENT #8539614 www.cuezctc.com

The Patent covers both the Two-Piece and One-Piece design.
I have been making the One-Piece option upon request since 2008.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Nancy Cote

image.jpg

Last edited:

PocketChalker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To any person, retail, wholesale or billiards stores located here in the U.S.A.
I HOLD THE U.S. PATENT RIGHTS TO "FINGERSLIDES®.
Please DONOT purchase or sell any "FINGERWRAPS" sent to you from Doug Montgomery aka euro pocket chalker, located in Pila, Poland.
FINGER WRAPS are a knock off of MY FingerSlides® US PATENT #8539614

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Nancy Cote

Yes, you do and no they aren't.

Anyone may read the patent if you wish here. It clearly states a 2pc configuration throughout the patent. Mine is a 1pc solution.