Billiard Magazines

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a bunch of old National Billiard News, Pool and Billiard Mag..., Billiard Digest, American Cueist, Inside English, and a few other not so well known. I have been trying to compile a list, but work and kids have kept me from completing it. It will be done soon tho. Let me know if you mght be interested by PM. I'm looking for offers to take all or a specific section. Lots of pic's and history of our sport

I finally got around to sorting the rest of these: Here is what I have:

12 American Cueist, 14 Inside English, 25 Pool and Billiard Magazine{these date from 1985 to 2000} 21 Billiards Digest{2 from 85- 1 from 86} and the rest dating to 2007} 32 Inside Pool from 2002 til 2009.

National Billiard New- 120 issues dating back to 1979

I can bring them to DCC if anyone wants to make me an offer

Nat. Billiard news, and American Cueist mag's are sold

Last edited:

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
kvinbrwr, azb member, is looking for a july 2001 issue of american cueist.send him a pm if you have it.

kevin, i'll be sending the may 2001 issue with your cue.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Larry beat me to it but if you have American Cueist July 2001 with Helmstetter cues on the cover I'm a buyer.

Thanks

Kevin

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I've got'm right up till then but no July. Was that the last issue?

Jim

Isn't that something? I don't know when they stopped being a magazine. A Hemstetter cue I just bought was on the cover of the 7/2001 issue and that's what I'm looking for. Apparently my new old cue was featured on the cover of American Cueist in their 5/2001 edition and their 7/2001 edition. The seller was nice enough to throw the 5/2001 issue in so now I'm searching for 7/2001.

Thanks

Kevin

topcat1953

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
American Cueist

Is this what you are looking for?

am 003.jpg

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Is this what you are looking for?

That's a beauty. The seller of my cue is sending that issue, May of 2001 along with the cue. Apparently the July of 2001 also featured these Helmstetters and that is the one I'm on the hunt for. Do you have it?, do you want to see it to me please? How much?

Thanks again

Kevin

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
i wonder if july 01 was the last issue? i remember i asked the publisher to send me 10 copies (since they were my cues and pics), and he never responded. i only recv'd 1 copy when they were printed. maybe this is a SUPER RARE COLLECTOR'S ISSUE!!! lol.

i'll have to check the magazine pile to see if there were any later issues or not.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
i wonder if july 01 was the last issue? i remember i asked the publisher to send me 10 copies (since they were my cues and pics), and he never responded. i only recv'd 1 copy when they were printed. maybe this is a SUPER RARE COLLECTOR'S ISSUE!!! lol.

i'll have to check the magazine pile to see if there were any later issues or not.

I was thinking the same thing.

Kevin

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
12 American Cueist, 14 Inside English, 25 Pool and Billiard Magazine{these date from 1985 to 2000} 21 Billiards Digest{2 from 85- 1 from 86} and the rest dating to 2007} 32 Inside Pool from 2002 til 2009.

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got a price in mind?

I have a bunch of old National Billiard News, Pool and Billiard Mag..., Billiard Digest, American Cueist, Inside English, and a few other not so well known. I have been trying to compile a list, but work and kids have kept me from completing it. It will be done soon tho. Let me know if you mght be interested by PM. I'm looking for offers to take all or a specific section. Lots of pic's and history of our sport

I have a few people interested in specific issues, prefer to sell them all, but will separate. Make me an offer

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Partially sold

I have a few people interested in specific issues, prefer to sell them all, but will separate. Make me an offer

I probably could have gotten more, if I sold the mag's seperately, but don't have the time. National Billiard News are gone, along with the American Cueist Mags.

I will make someone a good deal on the others at DCC. Don't wait too long

huey

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nat. Billiard news, and American Cueist mag's are sold

i would like to know if you have the august issue 1985 national billard news.if you have please email me. hughriverside@aol.com

Last edited: