Black Boar and other custom cues for sale

bizboy313

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bob Maidhof of Drexeline Billiards is selling a few of his high end custom cues. Some have never been played with.

USED Black Boar. 58" 19.5 oz. Very Good Condition. 2 Shafts. 12.75 mm w/ Ivory Ferrules. $4500

NEW Paul Dayton Cue. 58" 19.5 oz. 2 Shafts. 12.75 mm. Ivory Ferrules. $2000

NEW Southwest 58" 19.25 oz. 2 Shafts. 13 mm. 6 Points. $2500

NEW Chris Nitti 58" 19.25 oz. 2 Shafts. 12.75 mm. 6 Points. $2000

I am posting pictures after this. PM me for more details or contact Bob Maidhof at Drexeline Billiards. 5100 State Rd Drexel Hill, Pa. 19026
610-259-9144. Serious inquiries only.

bizboy313

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, sorry about the delay. I had some computer issues and had all my pictures corrupted!:eek: If you would like to view pictures of the above mentioned cues, you can go to
http://bizboy313.myphotoalbum.com and view the slideshow. I included information on each of the cues so you know what you are looking at. Thanks for all the responses and I hope you find what you are looking for!

Sean

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
wow thats a strong line up of cues, I hope you do good with them, i wont say which 2 are IMO the best cues from a investment, but 2 of them are a safe investment as they will awalys be worth $$$ and are easy to sell, the other 2 I dont know enough about the makers to say if they are as well. but aside from that good stuff all 4 are awesome cues, I hope they arnt being sold because some is short right now, man its brutal with $4 gas, even when I filed BK 12 years ago I still had cues, the right ones will sky rocket in price no matter what the economy is doing. Best of luck

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
On the Black Boar, are those all original inlays by Tony Scianella or were some added? Beautiful...
:p

bizboy313

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as far as i know the black boar is all original from tony. its a beautiful cue and plays FANTASTIC. i wish i had more loot so i could buy it haha