Black Boar AS10

Foster62

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Wow!!

WOW! This Is the only AS10 I have seen for sale. I have 3 of the rs models
and they play fantastic. Good luck with the sale!

mrinsatiable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Simple but important question: Does everything roll straight, together and apart?

Are the veneers ivory as well?

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Wow Last year work was good overtime every week until December then 24 hrs a week,Shut down 1 week a month!NOW let's bring out the good stuff Black Boar,Tascarella's everywhere even SEARINGS yep lets torture RON!I'm outta here and back to the NPR.GOOD LUCK WITH THIS BEAUTY,BROKE Ron WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

2cool2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Slow Times

Wow Last year work was good overtime every week until December then 24 hrs a week,Shut down 1 week a month!NOW let's bring out the good stuff Black Boar,Tascarella's everywhere even SEARINGS yep lets torture RON!I'm outta here and back to the NPR.GOOD LUCK WITH THIS BEAUTY,BROKE Ron WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I resemble the above remark! Had to switch jobs and take a 35% cut. There are about $45,000 worth of cues currently that should be in my collection but my wife doesn't really want to live in the car.

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Great ''boar''

Thats one fine ''bb'' at a very fair price,,,,,

very few as-10 's are available anymore as not all that many were made,,,,and many left the u,s,a,,,,,

Jon P. Nusbaum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Black Boar

I saw this cue in Tony's shop a few weeks back when it was being refinished. It is a vintage Black Boar that is in better then new condition. It is a beauty, and was "Top of the Line" cue when Tony originally made it. The cue is very reasonably priced, as today Tony's cues easily go in the $20,000 area. Even thou times are tight now, this a hell of a bargain, that will go up in value very quickly.. JP:thumbup:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Funny thing

Tommy only sells his cues when he upgrades!!! I can't imagine what BB will replace this monster in his collection.
Good luck with a monster,
Your buddy,
Nick :)