SpiderWebComm HelpImBeingOppressed Silver Member Jul 20, 2011 #1 Probably the first time pool has EVER been mentioned in the USA Today. Great job, Blair!
S Scott Lee AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 20, 2011 #2 Dave...Actually, no, it's been mentioned several times over the years. It is however, rarely on page 1, whichever section it ends up in...and I'm certain that it's a first time mention in the "Money" section! LOL Scott Lee www.poolknowledge.com SpiderWebComm said: Probably the first time pool has EVER been mentioned in the USA Today. Great job, Blair! Click to expand...
Dave...Actually, no, it's been mentioned several times over the years. It is however, rarely on page 1, whichever section it ends up in...and I'm certain that it's a first time mention in the "Money" section! LOL Scott Lee www.poolknowledge.com SpiderWebComm said: Probably the first time pool has EVER been mentioned in the USA Today. Great job, Blair! Click to expand...
SpiderWebComm HelpImBeingOppressed Silver Member Jul 20, 2011 #3 Scott: I laughed as well when I saw it in the money section!