Blue Book of Pool Assist

K Knight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone who has the Blue Book of Pool check a cue for me? It's a Viking model H200 built in 1979 - 1980 I found a W200 and an L200 but no H. Is there anything listed? And more importantly, what does it say the price is?

Here are a couple pictures.
 

Attachments

  • Viking1.jpg
    Viking1.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 148
  • Viking2.jpg
    Viking2.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 139
Can someone who has the Blue Book of Pool check a cue for me? It's a Viking model H200 built in 1979 - 1980 I found a W200 and an L200 but no H. Is there anything listed? And more importantly, what does it say the price is?

Here are a couple pictures.

It's hard to tell the condition of your cue. Depending on condition it could be worth anywhere from $300 to $800. 90% of new condition it's listed as being worth $580.
 
Last edited:
It's not mine yet, but based on asking price and everything I've been able to find out about it I hope it will be soon. (I don't know condition yet either)

Thanks for the help,
Kevin
 
Kevin...Just curous...but why would you want a Viking, when you play with a Cognoscenti now? Seems like a step down, to me.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

It's not mine yet, but based on asking price and everything I've been able to find out about it I hope it will be soon. (I don't know condition yet either)

Thanks for the help,
Kevin
 
Not to play with. If it's anywhere near good shape the price it is being offered at is too good to pass up. If you found a $100 lying on the ground would you walk by it? If I can offer someone a $500 cue @ $300 and still make a buck I'll do it every time.

If it was a Lucasi I'd probably ditch the cog for it though:grin-square:
 
Back
Top