Blue Book

X Breaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I lost my Blue Book, could someone please sell me one? A used one is fine.
Thank you.
Richard
 
X Breaker said:
I lost my Blue Book, could someone please sell me one? A used one is fine.
Thank you.
Richard

I have one I recently bought & my daughter
unknowingly got me one for Christmas.
It cost me $38 shipped. What are you willing
to pay?
 
Just a question. Does the third edition of the bluebook include everything from the first two, or does each edition have different cues?
 
Each edition is different. I am looking for the third edition, I still have the second edition.

About how much I want to pay, it is not an expensive book. :) I am not looking to compare pennies between offers.

I paid $30 for mine before I think, so I am just looking to buy one for around that range (or a used one for a bit less), that is all.

Thank you.

Richard
 
X Breaker said:
Each edition is different. I am looking for the third edition, I still have the second edition.

About how much I want to pay, it is not an expensive book. :) I am not looking to compare pennies between offers.

I paid $30 for mine before I think, so I am just looking to buy one for around that range (or a used one for a bit less), that is all.

Thank you.

Richard

Mine's the 3rd edition. I'd take $30 if I don't
have to ship it out of the U.S. As I said, I
just recently paid $38 for it. Let me know.
 
Thank you very much for all the info and help, much appreciated.:)

Hondo, I think it is very sweet that your daughter bought a blue book for you. I wish one day I could receive a gift like this. Dont feel too bad.:)

Merry Christmas everyone,

Richard
 
X Breaker said:
Thank you very much for all the info and help, much appreciated.:)

Hondo, I think it is very sweet that your daughter bought a blue book for you. I wish one day I could receive a gift like this. Dont feel too bad.:)

Merry Christmas everyone,

Richard

Thanks, Richard. Merry Christmas.
 
I have a first edition, in new shape, just looked at it last night. I will take $150.00 for it, the 2nd editions are going for that on Amazon. Let me know if you are interested.
 
Back
Top