X Breaker said:I lost my Blue Book, could someone please sell me one? A used one is fine.
Thank you.
Richard
X Breaker said:Each edition is different. I am looking for the third edition, I still have the second edition.
About how much I want to pay, it is not an expensive book.I am not looking to compare pennies between offers.
I paid $30 for mine before I think, so I am just looking to buy one for around that range (or a used one for a bit less), that is all.
Thank you.
Richard
SchuettS said:Heres where i got mine.. they got plenty left for this price.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=150023067514&rd=1&rd=1
X Breaker said:Thank you very much for all the info and help, much appreciated.![]()
Hondo, I think it is very sweet that your daughter bought a blue book for you. I wish one day I could receive a gift like this. Dont feel too bad.![]()
Merry Christmas everyone,
Richard