Bob Dzuricky...how's his work?

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen some videos on YouTube that Bob has made, and I just like the way he works. I love the idea of live tooling and threading things onto wood.

Anyone have experience with him?

Thanks,

KMRUNOUT

HouseMan

~o^-
Silver Member
I've seen some videos on YouTube that Bob has made, and I just like the way he works. I love the idea of live tooling and threading things onto wood.

Anyone have experience with him?

Thanks,

KMRUNOUT

He's made four cues for me over the years and all have been excellent work. I sold off my cue collection a few of years ago and only kept my Dz ebony nosed player and a break cue Bob made for me. On top of all that, he's a nice guy too and won't rip you off. Avatar cue is my player during construction.

Bryan

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have 2 really nice cues from him. Excellent to deal with and he gives you great feedback during the build, really good photographer.

Christian

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bob is a fantastic cue maker and his work is always top notch.His cues play fantastic and he can do whatever you like to and with any specs you would love him to kame you the cue.He always does what he says he would and not that you will be pleased with the final outcome but with the all process in general.He will make your experience really worth in every sense of that word and really,really special.Don't hesitate for a minute choosing him as your cue maker:smile::smile::smile::smile::p:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
I have yet to hear one bad story regarding Bob. Not one. That's saying something, in the cuemaking world. He is one of a handful of cuemakers I'd trust with my money. And his work is top notch. He keeps getting better at what he does. The wire threaded ferrule thing is pretty cool.

The Captain

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have played with a few of his cues over the years... The points, finish, materials were ALL top notch, they have a stiff but yet muted type feel. (similar to a SW) He's whittling wood for me as we speak for a January delivery. I can honestly say, he has been a TRUE pleasure to work with, and a consummate professional. Here are a few pic of mine in process...

Attachments

• IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 745
  • IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 717
  • unnamedH8CZ9U85.jpg
    unnamedH8CZ9U85.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 729
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 703
  • unnamedA98JMXGH.jpg
    unnamedA98JMXGH.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 699

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
One of a very few I trust with a deposit. He delivers on time, with great communication, and his workmanship is fantastic. Not to mention his cues play very well.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of a very few I trust with a deposit. He delivers on time, with great communication, and his workmanship is fantastic. Not to mention his cues play very well.

In most industries the above would the norm, but it says a lot about the industry when workmanship, and playability aren't the only considerations ..

I've heard nothing but great things about Bob Dzuricky..