Bonus Ball playoffs start today

R Fawcett

Registered
Yes I am now watching, they are starting a doubles match between Johnny Archer and Dennis Hatch, versus Oscar and Ernesto

Jaden

So your subscription finally appeared? Cause mine hasnt yet or do i have to call them, you think?

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
:p:frown:;):p:frown:;):(:wink::sorry:

polar-bear-failure.jpg

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried to purchase for 45 minutes and all I got was a bunch of screwed up lines and it kept adding 29.99, finally after it charging me for 5 P P V,... I gave up.....who needs this aggravation. I was willing to support, but this is a joke. You think after all this time,,at least the page to purchase would at least work....D O N E.......................

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Go ahead, call me a fish lol but I was going to sweat the playoffs for the $29.99 just to try to stay up to speed and really I do wish they could somehow succeed. Anyways I just keep getting sent for a loop; Must register first, done, Click Puchase takes me to must login first, done. Now I'm logged in and click purchase it takes me back to log in first, looped me too many times for something I wasn't crazy about doing in the first place. Now it looks like this;

rumor has it that the geeks who worked up OBAMA'S wet dream were commissioned by chibby

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
well they were from the same country...

rumor has it that the geeks who worked up OBAMA'S wet dream were commissioned by chibby

The company that did Obama care WERE from Canada...so it ain't all THAT far fetched.

Jaden

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go ahead, call me a fish lol but I was going to sweat the playoffs for the $29.99 just to try to stay up to speed and really I do wish they could somehow succeed. Anyways I just keep getting sent for a loop; Must register first, done, Click Puchase takes me to must login first, done. Now I'm logged in and click purchase it takes me back to log in first, looped me too many times for something I wasn't crazy about doing in the first place. Now it looks like this;

The right think to click isn't 100% obvious, but it's there. Click the "PPV" link on the far right (Where it says "HOME NEWS VIDEOS . . . PPV"). If you're logged in and you've bought the PPV, clicking that will open the match.

Atlanta is up 2-0 over LA.

This is really depressing. I have no stake in BB other then a few select players having success with it, but these problems are inexcusable. By all accounts, the BB streaming is what they did best, and now this?

I didn't ask, but I have to wonder if Nathan is still involved. TV production is his forte.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
My buddies are getting killed...

The Wave is down 6-0 right now, they were getting horrible rolls. What a sick time for the scorpions to start getting rolls and playing well...

Jaden

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
They have Florian...

The half time show is Florian doing some trick shots... He gets about half of them on the first try at least...lol

Jaden

Joe T

Alrighty, they fixed and I'm watching Florian fire away right now.
Here's hoping playoffs go smooth, players get paid, investors post up.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Louis found Florian's chalk...

Louis came in and saw Florian had dropped his Kamui chalk on the floor. He picked it up and put it in his pocket....j.k.

He walked over and handed it to him...

Jaden

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wpbl

After about 45 minutes of frustration, I was finally able to get on the site and watching the BB. I'm not a big fan of BB, but I try to support all areas of pool if I can. I try to purchase all of the stream Pool events that I can......just saying....finally watching...

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Wave down 8-0...

Oscar lost to archer scratching 4 times in a single game... either 3 or 4 scratches...

Jaden

thewhiffer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I subscribed, I like it, but was ripped off by the trivia question on Billiard Factory facebook page and will never support BB again after this.

Jerry Wipf

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bonus Ball Trivia

Well I guess my frustration has paid off. I answered the trivia question and won a prize from the Billiard Factory. Do to not getting in right away, I missed the first match and half of the second match. After it was over, I tried to log back in and watch the matches that I missed, but I was unable to be able to view them. I hope that it was just because it was too soon, because there's no way I can be present to watch each match at it's live time....If I find out any info, I will post back here with any answers I get......

Last edited:

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
its clear that alot of people who doesn't have anything even resembling a dog in this fight are angry at the game. the secrecy and hush hush surrounding BB stirred some bad blood on this forum, even hate (which i find weird).

but if the idea is to create something that hopefully will sell to a sports network and attract new interest for pool i don't think the idea is at all that bad. if it works its great, if it doesn't work, atleast they tried something laudable to change the state of pool.