Bonus ball professional league announced

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I played this yesterday for about 30 minutes. Doing the six pocket version I could run out the sequences fairly easily with a couple tricky spots per rack. The racks get really trick once you are down to three balls on the table. Position play gets much more critical as there are less balls.

Haven't tried the 3 pocket version yet but I can see that it will be that much harder. I actually find it to be a pretty cool blend of all the games and about as difficult (or easy) as any other game. Also I found it pretty easy to play with stripes and solids.

Cleary asked about action and I could see some action happening in this game. I think spotting points and/or pockets would be a good way to handicap it.

vpbb123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played this yesterday for about 30 minutes. Doing the six pocket version I could run out the sequences fairly easily with a couple tricky spots per rack. The racks get really trick once you are down to three balls on the table. Position play gets much more critical as there are less balls.

Haven't tried the 3 pocket version yet but I can see that it will be that much harder. I actually find it to be a pretty cool blend of all the games and about as difficult (or easy) as any other game. Also I found it pretty easy to play with stripes and solids.

Cleary asked about action and I could see some action happening in this game. I think spotting points and/or pockets would be a good way to handicap it.

Once you play 30 minutes of six pocket Bonus Ball you are now ready for the two PDFs of the Advanced Bonus Ball game. The game the the WPBL professionals will play! This is where you will see a hugely tougher and exciting game!

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
Once you play 30 minutes of six pocket Bonus Ball you are now ready for the two PDFs of the Advanced Bonus Ball game. The game the the WPBL professionals will play! This is where you will see a hugely tougher and exciting game!

Wassup bruh, why do you keep ignoring a playa?

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Mr. Cleary,

Finally a some what intellectual post from you.

Still waiting on the same from yourself.

Yes there was one $30,000K tournament that was won by Francisco Bustamante which included some other names you may recognise: Shane Van Boening, Johnny Archer, Nick Varner, Corey Deuel etc. It was a huge success and all players were paid cash before leaving the building, there was no entry fee, (that's just plain stupid to ask the show to pay to play), they were treated to free rooms and limo rides. Yes we treated them with respect and like professionals.

That's not gambling, it's a tournament. But cool. Yes, I remember hearing about that... Think everyone involved was a winner.

But thanks for clearing up handicaps.

meximan2469

WPBL
Silver Member
Andrew Cleary thread killer strikes again......lol

bonusball_logo.jpg

Canada vs USA coming out Monday.....