Bonus Ball Tournament Dec 21-23

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for your reply.

No, you cannot bring someone in to clean the table between shots, we are partnered up with a company from Zhejiang, China who is providing us with 1000 squeegees, so please support your sponsor and get one for your car or outdoor pool table.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/266781218/Squeegee_Cleaning_squeegee_window_squeegee_cleaning.html

No there is no magic rack, and you are welcome to use your jump cue.

Tommy, let me know when you will be holding your yearly 1pocket tournament, thats the one that i want to come play in as along as the conditions or the same or close to the boner ball rules you can count me in?

tonyc

Thats great that there are some high ranked APA players, Sign me up I think the APA got me as a 6

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
Thank you to all those of you who showed up to watch and play.

You made our first BB tournament a moderate success.

1st paid out $12,250 Jeffrey Constantine
2nd paid out $7,100 Rachael Eidelman
3/4th paid out $3,600 each Peter Thorpe / Terry Smith

Voting was made and approved by all players that it would be paid 3 places only, because the PA was so large.

The TD decided to be the person running the PA and he had 2 smartphone credit card swipes running for the payment of the people purchased. That was a new concept and worked out very well. To this point, knock on wood we have had 0 charge-backs (granted it's not been that long since it ended)