Book on 'Filipino Pool Secrets....' off the press

pool whiz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:) Hi there pool friends,
The book, START WINNING POOL! (Learn the Filipino Secrets) is off the press. It is a 140 pages book that tackled the inner workings of pool in the Philippine setting. It also depicts the various methods, techniques and even mantras employed by these highly competitive and ferocious cue artists.

The book is being sold at eBay (pool books/video section).
For more details, please visit : www.filipinopool.com

:) Thanks,

Bing
 
Filipino pool

pool whiz said:
:) Hi there pool friends,
The book, START WINNING POOL! (Learn the Filipino Secrets) is off the press. It is a 140 pages book that tackled the inner workings of pool in the Philippine setting. It also depicts the various methods, techniques and even mantras employed by these highly competitive and ferocious cue artists.

The book is being sold at eBay (pool books/video section).
For more details, please visit : www.filipinopool.com

:) Thanks,

Bing

Some reviews from advanced AZBers would be reassuring or save us the cost of this book.
 
I wonder why he doesn't at least have it on Amazon. He'll never make his money back just selling it on EBay. Johnnyt
 
Comments

First, who wrote the book?

Second, if it is just out, I suspect the reason it is not on Amazon is just a marketing problem that has not been resolved yet.
 
berlowmj said:
Some reviews from advanced AZBers would be reassuring or save us the cost of this book.
I went ahead and bought it. I have to ask... what would stop anyone from not buying it at this point?

Fred
 
I read some pages.

If you are looking for a casual read, this is a book for you. The book reads more like a motivational article.

If you are looking for the technical aspect of Filipino-style play, then you are out of luck. You might need to weave thru the pages. I've been trying to figure out why Filipino stroke varies from western practitioner. I have some insight but I was hoping to see what people learned from it. How those results can be repeated and practiced.
 
Snapshot9 said:
First, who wrote the book?

Second, if it is just out, I suspect the reason it is not on Amazon is just a marketing problem that has not been resolved yet.

Books are put on Amazon weeks if not months in advance of them coming out. It doesn't look like it has been edited either (although I should be the last to say that) right Linda, Barbara, and Sarah.:D Johnnyt
 
Last edited:
Back
Top