Brackets for BigFoot 10ball challenge at Tunica?

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How are there not any brackets posted for this? I don't see any talk about this event or updates on here, it's amazing.... I've been watching the stream and this event looks amazing but NOBODY is reporting about it and its shocking.
 
How are there not any brackets posted for this? I don't see any talk about this event or updates on here, it's amazing.... I've been watching the stream and this event looks amazing but NOBODY is reporting about it and its shocking.
i wonder why ..........maybe Jay can help if he can.
 
i wonder why ..........maybe Jay can help if he can.

I don't expect jay to come on here and update everyone, he is busy enough running the event. I'm just surprised nobody has posted brackets and kept everyone updated who couldn't be there. It's such a great event, it's a shame it has no coverage besides the live stream.
 
I don't expect jay to come on here and update everyone, he is busy enough running the event. I'm just surprised nobody has posted brackets and kept everyone updated who couldn't be there. It's such a great event, it's a shame it has no coverage besides the live stream.

My guess is the Southern Classic may not have access to the same resources as the Ultimate 10-Ball tournament did, i.e., live scoreboards and updating, daily news reports on AzBilliards Main Page, et cetera. Those things don't come for free.
 
My guess is the Southern Classic may not have access to the same resources as the Ultimate 10-Ball tournament did, i.e., live scoreboards and updating, daily news reports on AzBilliards Main Page, et cetera. Those things don't come for free.

Actually the banks, 1p and 9 ball all has live results updated very fast after the matches, nobody has just bothered to take a picture of the bracket and post it, there's really no excuse.
 
semi finals are like this.

SVB vs Phil Burford

Karl Boyes vs Jonathan Pinegar

:cool:

ywia
 
Actually the banks, 1p and 9 ball all has live results updated very fast after the matches, nobody has just bothered to take a picture of the bracket and post it, there's really no excuse.

Oh, I see what you mean. It would seem like somebody on site should have been able to post something.

AzBilliards will post news on the Main Page, but it has to be provided to them. This is a good point to remember for future events, how to make changes for improvement. In that respect, this will be good food for thought! :)
 
I don't expect jay to come on here and update everyone, he is busy enough running the event. I'm just surprised nobody has posted brackets and kept everyone updated who couldn't be there. It's such a great event, it's a shame it has no coverage besides the live stream.

indeed its a unic short of say event,how many are there with a 1000$ entry fee?
Its the top of the cream players and lots of others are jealous for not being there not meantion the 10ft table which make the game more interesting
 
How are there not any brackets posted for this? I don't see any talk about this event or updates on here, it's amazing.... I've been watching the stream and this event looks amazing but NOBODY is reporting about it and its shocking.

Round of 16:

Pinegar def. Reyes
Biado d. Feijen
Economopoulos d. Can
Boyes d. Shaw
Pagulayan d. Bustamante
Van Boening d. Orcollo
Burford d. Deuel
Melling d. Wiley

Round of 8:

Pinegar d. Biado
Boyes d. Economopoulos
Van Boening d. Pagulayan
Burford d. Melling

Semi-Finals:

Boyes d. Pinegar
Van Boening d. Burford

Finals:

Boyes d. Van Boening
 
Back
Top