Break Cue Recos??

TheRIGERE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thinking I might get me a break cue and would love some recommendation from you all. I normally break with my playing cue but now that I'm playing more and am attached to it, I'd rather not hurt it. For now I'll use a house cue but want to get something of my own.. thanks everyone

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thinking I might get me a break cue and would love some recommendation from you all. I normally break with my playing cue but now that I'm playing more and am attached to it, I'd rather not hurt it. For now I'll use a house cue but want to get something of my own.. thanks everyone
Gulassey is having a sale in the other section of AZB.
Tuff to beat Mike's products.

1shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OB Cues Break cue is a great product and its made in USA.

Good luck with what ever you get!

C.D.

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
J&J.3-piece jump break....for the buck is a great deal...i can ship one new for $70

Attachments

• jump break.jpg
    jump break.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 176

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Keith Kustom Kues can build a great break cue for you. he just completed a beautiful J/B cue. i also have a great breaker, and player from him. highly recomend him.

TheRIGERE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
where is the Other section? lol been looking around with no luck... got a link??

TheRIGERE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody know anything about the cuetec Meteor? Been reading good reviews, but personally never liked Cuetec but I know they make or used to make Scorpion cues, and I have had the power rings scorpion recommended before...

TheRIGERE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike Gulyassy Orange Crusher, without a doubt.

Been seeing A LOT of stuff on this one...definitely a consideration. I have always been partial to Predator stuff, but nearly 400 buck for a BK2 or 225 for a Crusher seems like a no brainer, plus MG makes a quality product too