Break-RAK + Video Analysis in NOLA

ap_audio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A message from Vern & Charlie at the Break-RAK.

Vern and Charlie of the Break-RAK are en route to Big Easy Billiards in NOLA to setup, promote and sell the incredible Break-RAK system. They will also have their infamous video analysis system setup for people to use and work with. Get out and support these guys that support pool - and get a little help on your stroke, your break, or your game at the same time. They should be there for the next few days so stop in and say hey.

Big Easy Billiards
5608 Citrus Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70123

_ap

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
I hadn't played pool competitively for a year or two and just came back. I'm playing well, but noticed that my break was very weak, so I got out my break-rak and practiced with it for an hour or two for just two days. The following Monday in league, it made a big difference. IMO, if you play 9-ball, you're crazy if you don't have a Break-rak and Tucker's "Racking Secrets." Very, very good tools.

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a Break-Rak it is great. Vern and Charlie are good people, I would like to try out the video analysis system. Come to Indy I will take a shot.

hillbilly

Pro Player
Hey everybody come on down and check out these great tools. Every pool player and room owner should have a break rak. This is a great way to improve your break. Also the computer analysis of your fundamental body positions give instant feed back. So if you are in the area and serious about pool, you should come by.

CHARLIE BRYANT

Lumocolor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont have a home table. How hard is a break rak to set up and take apart?

I'd hate to bring some contraption to a pool room and look like a moron for 2hrs trying to figure out how to set it up...lol

Thanks for any reply

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Break Rak

I dont have a home table. How hard is a break rak to set up and take apart?

I'd hate to bring some contraption to a pool room and look like a moron for 2hrs trying to figure out how to set it up...lol

Thanks for any reply

The BreaRak takes about 1 minute to set up or tear down. That includes putting everything back in the case.

It is VERY easy and fast!!

Mark Griffin

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Mark, I couldn't have said it better. Making a tool easy to use is as important as making the tool