Brunswick Anniversary

Floater1

Registered
Can anyone tell me the original cost of a Brunswick Anniversary pool table was back when it was manufactured? I contacted Brunswick customer service and they could not tell me! I’m shocked. Any help would be appreciated.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Here you go.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191204-120941.jpg
    Screenshot_20191204-120941.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
If I am reading correctly, with delivery and install a bit over $1600.00?

Not too shabby. :)

Trent from Toledo

Ssonerai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I might be reading it wrong?

Looks like only $715 for 4.5 x 9 table. (top RH page)
With all accessories = 916.85
Installation listed @ $40

But i don't know what the column of 3 numbers, bottom RH page is?

smt

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I might be reading it wrong?

Looks like only $715 for 4.5 x 9 table. (top RH page)
With all accessories = 916.85
Installation listed @ $40

But i don't know what the column of 3 numbers, bottom RH page is?

smt

Yeah, that looks right, but, the numbers at the bottom are confusing. Less than $1000 is crazy!

Trent

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone tell me the original cost of a Brunswick Anniversary pool table was back when it was manufactured? I contacted Brunswick customer service and they could not tell me! I’m shocked. Any help would be appreciated.
B'wick cs is an oxymoron. They don't know much and will tell you even less unless you pry it out of them.

Floater1

Registered
B'wick cs is an oxymoron. They don't know much and will tell you even less unless you pry it out of them.
Unfortunately, could not pry any info from Brunswick CS. Excuse was nothing available due to fire and flood. Sounds ridiculous and a feeble excuse. The information should be available from an iconic pool company or shall I say boat company. Moreover, lot of hype by Brunswick regarding redesign of the GC VI, engaging student from the Herron school of design. At the end of the day, nice table, but no dramatic innovative change! I guess I shouldn’t of expected more!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
shall I say boat company.

Brunswick Billiards is no longer a part of the Brunswick Corporation(<--the boat company) as of May this year.

Trent from Toledo

p.s. The GC6 is one of the finest pool tables ever made :)

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Unfortunately, could not pry any info from Brunswick CS. Excuse was nothing available due to fire and flood. Sounds ridiculous and a feeble excuse. The information should be available from an iconic pool company or shall I say boat company. Moreover, lot of hype by Brunswick regarding redesign of the GC VI, engaging student from the Herron school of design. At the end of the day, nice table, but no dramatic innovative change! I guess I shouldn’t of expected more!

You really shouldn't have expected a 100% probability you could get a piece of information like that by making one phone call. A company operates in the present. They may make history a part of their operation and it may or may not be available by phone at a moment's notice. If you called any company's Customer Service and asked how much their products cost 50+ years ago I think you'd be disappointed more often than not. To compound this further, I believe they sold through dealers, not direct to the public.

I get it, we love to bag on Brunswick because they aren't the magical mystical table maker we wish they still were, but this is a weak thing to condemn them over.

Sent from the future.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
You really shouldn't have expected a 100% probability you could get a piece of information like that by making one phone call. A company operates in the present. They may make history a part of their operation and it may or may not be available by phone at a moment's notice. If you called any company's Customer Service and asked how much their products cost 50+ years ago I think you'd be disappointed more often than not. To compound this further, I believe they sold through dealers, not direct to the public.

I get it, we love to bag on Brunswick because they aren't the magical mystical table maker we wish they still were, but this is a weak thing to condemn them over.

Sent from the future.

TRUTH. Good post.

Trent

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn, Logical is using a lot of logic lately. I do remember that in 1957 you could rent a nice beach house on the ocean block at the Jersey shore for $50. It's now $2,500. for a cottage. Big difference.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Damn, Logical is using a lot of logic lately. I do remember that in 1957 you could rent a nice beach house on the ocean block at the Jersey shore for $50. It's now $2,500. for a cottage. Big difference.
And you didn't get that 1957 price by calling someone listing one for $2500 today I'm guessing.

Sent from the future.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Floater1...It may be a 'feeble excuse' in your mind, but it's true. The records burned up in a fire before they kept anything except paper records (no computers)...that's a fact. So what are they supposed to do? Magically recreate 100 years worth of records?

Scott Lee
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour