20110037-3.jpg

20110037-4.jpg

20110037-5.jpg

20110037-6.jpg

20110037-7.jpg

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to you Sir for posting the above. I have finished installing new super speed rubber for the rails and all looks great. I normally set my tables up , but when this one came along I had it installed, while I was out on the road working. I disassembled it so as to install a new floor and have now
gotten the base set back and awaiting to lay the slate back onto the base frame. Question , I'm so close to level on the base frame now, I loosened the two bolts that that hold the base frame to the legs and installed a couple of 45 records between the frame and the legs (only at one side of the table) and the base frame is spot on level, in every direction,,shold I move on and now finish up , or is it a bad idea to use the base frame to level the table like this? Thanks again

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Thanks to you Sir for posting the above. I have finished installing new super speed rubber for the rails and all looks great. I normally set my tables up , but when this one came along I had it installed, while I was out on the road working. I disassembled it so as to install a new floor and have now
gotten the base set back and awaiting to lay the slate back onto the base frame. Question , I'm so close to level on the base frame now, I loosened the two bolts that that hold the base frame to the legs and installed a couple of 45 records between the frame and the legs (only at one side of the table) and the base frame is spot on level, in every direction,,shold I move on and now finish up , or is it a bad idea to use the base frame to level the table like this? Thanks again
Do what you gotta is what you do! As long as the outcome is proper, I am all in.
:)

TFT

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After taking the table down, I thought for giggles I'd turn a few bolts while I was at it. All the bolts that hold the stretcher to the legs were loose and the 4 bolts that hold the base frame were also loose. Guess the wait of the slate kept the table from moving much, but was a bear to level ,,thinking that this time will be much better,,didn't like the idea of glued on cloth much either , but I guess many do it this way now. Been 15 years since it was set up and Thanks Again Sir.