Brunswick It's George 1x1 case leather?

coastal_tony

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to list this case for sale, and I want to correctly place the listing. I spent over an hour searching for this answer. Maybe I should have just posted it here. Is it Leather or vinyl:angry:
 

Attachments

  • Picture 031.jpg
    Picture 031.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 268
  • Picture 089.jpg
    Picture 089.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 239
  • Picture 088.jpg
    Picture 088.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 235
Brunswick It's Geo. 1x2 case...leather???

Usually the stamp on the bottom has a " V " on it (which means it's vinyl). Also, the inside lining of a vinyl case shows the material.
F.Y.I.
 
Last edited:
Inside of the zippered pouch sure feels like leather, and no "V" stamp on the bottom. I bought a Brunswick ZR-1 cue and the case was included. Can someone post a shot of the bottom with a "V"?:grin:
 
I have a both a leather and vinyl 1x2 Its George Case and the major differences I remember was the V on the bottom (V for Vinyl) and the latch. The leather (premium) was lockable and came with a key, while the vinyl did not (no keyhole). Looking at the pocket, the vinyl is lined with fabric while leather is left with a suede finish.

If you still really want to know, take soldering iron and poke it somewhere where it won't show, like the inside of the strap. Synthetic will melt and have a telltale odor.

Inside of the zippered pouch sure feels like leather, and no "V" stamp on the bottom. I bought a Brunswick ZR-1 cue and the case was included. Can someone post a shot of the bottom with a "V"?:grin:
 
I want to list this case for sale, and I want to correctly place the listing. I spent over an hour searching for this answer. Maybe I should have just posted it here. Is it Leather or vinyl:angry:

If the seam on the side is thick and sewn, like 1/8" or so, it's leather. If it's thin, like 1/16" or so, and heat sealed (pressed), it's vinyl. Also, on the vinyl cases. the inside of the pocket is a fabric material, where the leather cases look like suede inside the pocket.

I don't know if the Brunswick George cases had the "V" - the regular It's George cases had the "V".

Chris
 
Back
Top