Brunswick Reborn Under Escalade

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
At Brunswick Billiards, things are very rapidly changing, again. Up until the mid 1990’s, Brunswick had been the undisputed King of the Hill. Brunswick was everywhere you looked. Their tables were the ones you played on in the poolrooms, they were the ones that you found at tournaments, and they promoted the game heavily. They were the basis of the success that the WPBA had in the early 90’s with regular television appearances of their events. Their marketing was everywhere and effective...

Go to post

telinoz

Registered
Didn't know this history, so was a good read.
Good to see them back though and that bar box table looks nice.

Obvious comparison will be to Diamond Smart table, if it plays as nice as that bar box it should be fine.

Price will be the other factor, and any hint on when this will be available?

vcslimm

I don't have anything else to say, so I will just put what I posted on my FB....

These mfkrs at Brunswick......Brunswick can go jump in a lake! they left the pool community high and dry! Now they want back in when the pool has rebuilt itself......... Diamond is our tables now, Brunswick can go build a fkn boat

vcslimm

Obvious comparison will be to Diamond Smart table, if it plays as nice as that bar box it should be fine.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member

I can order them for you NOW! PM :)

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

IIRC Archer has them in his new room.