Brunswick table ID

Orcus332

Registered
Anyone know what brunswick table this is? I've searched their website, but don't see it listed. Thanks!
bruns.jpg

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know what brunswick table this is? I've searched their website, but don't see it listed. Thanks!
View attachment 94739

It looks like a pretty light duty home model table. I have a feeling you are looking for a table and if you have the room don't scrimp. A good pool table will last you a lifetime. I have a gold crown I have had for like 30 years. It's possible I may get another table you never know. Most likely though I will never get rid of the table and someone will be playing on it when I am dead and gone.
I know I said don't scrimp but you can get really good deals on tables. My Gold Crown 2 by the way, I only paid $400.00 for. The owners house was sold and they could not take it with them. They sold it to me for what the local billiard supply offered them for it.

Orcus332

Registered
Yeah this looks light duty to me as well, im a little skeptical of it. Just wondering if I'm missing something.

Jesse

Registered
Looks like one of them really small ones.

Someone I know has a contender that's not even 3.5x7--it's a few inches short.

muttley76

"Time to GET BUSY...."
Silver Member
It is from the contender series. Not an awful table, but for a serious player, not the caliber you are likely looking for. That is the Bristol model, if memory serves me correctly. Matt<------used to sell Brunswicks

scruffy1

Silver Member
I am not sure what model it is, but i am positive it is not a bristol! Are
we sure its a Brunswick? That nameplate may only say a model name.
Does not look like the norm for their plates. I definitely could be wrong!
Ask what that plate says.

NineBallNut

Silver Member
Definately not a bristol. Wrong leg pedestals, wrong corner castings, Bristol has cheap metal in the corners where the aprons meet not wood. The top end looks just like the highlander but those legs are wrong. Unless Brunswick came out with a table since I stopped selling them 6 months ago, I'm not sure it is a brunswick. But I've been wrong before :)

this is the bristol
http://www.tribilliards.com/graphics/brunswick/br_bristol.jpg

NineBallNut

Silver Member
Even if you took the leg levelers off, the geneva legs don't quite match the above picture, the legs have a molding in the corners. And the corner castings and apron corners are different.

the highlander is the only table brunswick makes with that corner design. so unless somebody stuffed a different leg under a highlander it's not a brunswick.

highlander_lg.jpg

I've looked at the connelly, olhausen, and brunswick web sites and cannot find any table that matches the op's picture

Last edited:

Orcus332

Registered
You guys rock! Thanks for all the input. I emailed the owner to send me a pic or tell me what the name plate says. I'm going to look at it tomorrow, since it's only about 10 minutes from my house. I'll post an update when I find out more.

Orcus332

Registered
Ok, so i checked out the table this evening. The sides appeared to be hardwood and the owner mentioned it was a "special order" table (whatever that means). Anyway, I measured it just in case, and it was really a 7' table, even though the listing said 8' go figure! Here's a pictures of the name plate btw. She said it's 5-10 years old. I guess I don't care what kind it is anymore since it's not an 8' table, but for completeness...
brunswick.jpg

muttley76

"Time to GET BUSY...."
Silver Member
Whoops, my bad:embarrassed2:. That actually is probably an older Brunswick Hawthorne, or something similar.