budget billiards shipping time

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Budget Billiards has a physical address of 384 OAK GROVE DRIVE
BYHALIA, MS 38611, USA, which is a home (on Google maps at least), not a business front. This suggests everything they do is drop shipped from a third party. Not sure if that matters to you or not.

KYhustler

Registered
yeah I look for some sort of email correspondence with shipping info. I'm not worried at all I placed order Saturday, realized that the cue I ordered had a 3/8x10 joint pin by default, messaged monday and got a reply about changing to 5/16x18 and was told everything was good to go. like I said just trying to get a feel of how they do things. not a panicked they ripped me off post.

KYhustler

Registered
Perhaps you need to reexamine your expectations about how both forums and online shopping work (and use the quote function).

I literally have the lowest expectations one could expect as far as folks being unbiased on here and helpful. as far as online expectations they're usually pretty high. usually had some super excellent experiences. me trying to gauge shipping procedure of a website that I know many azb members have used is not out of line. but I suppose I am guilty as charged for having a little higher expectations of the forum when I certainly knew better.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i literally have the lowest expectations one could expect as far as folks being unbiased on here and helpful. As far as online expectations they're usually pretty high. Usually had some super excellent experiences. Me trying to gauge shipping procedure of a website that i know many azb members have used is not out of line. But i suppose i am guilty as charged for having a little higher expectations of the forum when i certainly knew better.
lol.........

CESSNA10

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've ordered multiple times with them, no issues whatsoever with shipping dates, they always respond fast if not weekends, they also provide support in emails.

They are also quick in regards to whenever I needed a collar design work done, they will get it from the factory the fastest time, i.e. if you go to any other site they might take 4-5 weeks to get a joint work done, but with budgetcues and since it is by Bob daughter, I think she gets priority and the collar joint usually takes just one week with her, as oppose to 4-5 weeks from other websites.

That being said, if its a production cue with no work at all, then it ships fairly quickly, I've never had issues, I think I ordered 4-5 times from that website, always ships quickly to me, next day or next 2days, the same with other good websites like billiardwarehouse and seyberts which I also worked with, I think they are all the same.

I don't know why you're posting here saying that they didn't ship your order, probably there's a problem with it, ask them in the email about that first before posting I think.

I don't know why most people always talk about meucci quality etc, I feel that was back in the 2000ish up to 2009 maybe? but right now their cues are absolutely amazing, good quality. I'm not even a rep or anything, they just build fine cues! I own 4 Meuccis, that's how good they are.

The Pro shaft is better than 95% of the shafts in the market today, I've tried most of them, still waiting to try the Revo 12.9 which will be shipped soon by seyberts, but yea! go for The Pro, you won't regret it.

I agree, the meucci THE PRO shaft is the cat's meow