Building Butterfly Butts

Magik Wandzzzzz

Cue Builder Since 1973
Silver Member
I will be conducting two classes this fall on the art of Building Butterfly Butts September 18th thru the 26th and October 16th thru the 24th. Classes will be limited to a maximum of three people and will be held if only one shows up. Students will go home with two Butterfly Butt Blanks that they have made during their stay at The Cueniversity. Lodging and one meal a day will be provided [that is all I eat] in the cost of tuition, you are on your own as far as transportation is concerned. This will not be a vacation, it will be cue building BOOT CAMP. Those who are allergic to cats should not apply.
Cost is $1000 a student.

Call me or e mail me for details, please, no PM's

cuemaker03

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like an incredible opportunity to learn from a true master. By the way will you be serving pizza?

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
Sounds like an incredible opportunity to learn from a true master. By the way will you be serving pizza?
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
he cant make pizza as good/bad as me
but he does make some damn good asparagus, first time i ever had it was at dennis'
his grilled corn on the cob is real good too

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
he cant make pizza as good/bad as me
but he does make some damn good asparagus, first time i ever had it was at dennis'
his grilled corn on the cob is real good too

I heard you were not allowed anywhere near the oven.

Scott <<== just sayin'....... :D

Magik Wandzzzzz

Cue Builder Since 1973
Silver Member

Yes, but it will be strictly supervised this time......

There are now only two spots open in each class.

Thanks for all your support