Bumpers in Huntsville

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
So I'm in Huntsville can I decide to come out and practice a little bit. I find bumpers and I get here and there's 16 Blue Label Diamond seven-footers and eight blue label 9 Footers. I don't understand why there aren't more serious players in here I haven't seen a single one.

Plus it's only $6 to play pool from 3 p.m. to 2 in the morning why the hell aren't there more people in here that are serious about pool.

Jaden

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
So I'm in Huntsville can I decide to come out and practice a little bit. I find bumpers and I get here and there's 16 Blue Label Diamond seven-footers and eight blue label 9 Footers. I don't understand why there aren't more serious players in here I haven't seen a single one.

Plus it's only $6 to play pool from 3 p.m. to 2 in the morning why the hell aren't there more people in here that are serious about pool.

Jaden

You're in Ala-****in'-Bama

Sorry, I have always loved that quote.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I haven't been to a single decent pool hall...

You're in Ala-****in'-Bama

Sorry, I have always loved that quote.

In a decent sized city that didn't have at least one decent player in it at virtually all times.

Jaden

Sorry, I realize I used a lot of decents there

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Did you post on AZ/FB ahead of time? You may have some hope of finding players

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
No...

Did you post on AZ/FB ahead of time? You may have some hope of finding players

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It was kind of last minute. They have a tourney on Friday I'm going to go to. Well see who's there then.

Jaden

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Play golf? If so go play the RTJ Golf Trail courses there in Huntsville. Awesome facility.

SARDiver

JCC Chief
Silver Member
Well, you were out on a Wednesday night. I can think of two reasons:

1) That's a big church night down here.

2) That's a big "Divorced Dad gets to see his kids night".

APA is pretty big here. I have my own table, so I don't tend to go out, but I understand Bumpers does a pretty decent business.

With a bit of notice, I might have been able to meet you for a game, but I won't be able to get away.

Last edited:

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are two good rooms in Huntsville and there are a few good players. You should be able to find some good cheap action in a lot of spots in and near Huntsville.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
You won't be able to get out before tuesday?

Well, you were out on a Wednesday night. I can think of two reasons:

1) That's a big church night down here.

2) That's a big "Divorced Dad gets to see his kids night".

APA is pretty big here. I have my own table, so I don't tend to go out, but I understand Bumpers does a pretty decent business.

With a bit of notice, I might have been able to meet you for a game, but I won't be able to get away.

I always love to meet up with azers. Let me know if you'd be able to get out before Tuesday.

Jaden

SARDiver

JCC Chief
Silver Member
Jaden, it was a real pleasure to meet you and play today. Wish we could have played longer. Perhaps next time. You're a great shot, and I enjoyed learning from you. Appreciate you shooting with an arm tied behind your back, and having some mercy on me. LOL (Yeah, I laugh, but it's not really a joke.)

You're a gracious gentlemen, and fine player. Good luck in your future plans, and I hope they bring you back to Huntsville again soon. I'll try to give you better competition next time.

Last edited:

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Thank you sir.

Jaden, it was a real pleasure to meet you and play today. Wish we could have played longer. Perhaps next time. You're a great shot, and I enjoyed learning from you. Appreciate you shooting with an arm tied behind your back, and having some mercy on me. LOL (Yeah, I laugh, but it's not really a joke.)

You're a gracious gentlemen, and fine player. Good luck in your future plans, and I hope they bring you back to Huntsville again soon. I'll try to give you better competition next time.

It was very enjoyable to hang out and play some with a fellow azer I too how to be able to do it again

Jaden