Buyer beware

rustysregular10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Got private messages from bornlovely772 and just got bad vibes. He was trying to sell me a c-17 McDermott with 2 shafts for $245 shipped.

Attachments

• AACC4EF5-AD74-4921-8139-D6EA969E6ED5.png
    AACC4EF5-AD74-4921-8139-D6EA969E6ED5.png
    264.9 KB · Views: 433
  • 5867D1AD-E4DD-4116-B691-639E38E71CC7.png
    5867D1AD-E4DD-4116-B691-639E38E71CC7.png
    270.3 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:

Bterry

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was trying to sell me a predator 3k7 and he stole the picture off another az billiards forum post. When I said I didn’t want the cue he conveniently had another predator 3k7. I asked to see both cues together, he responded with “im selling it for a friend so thats impossible”. A quick search in the forums and i found the picture he sent me. Clear scammer.

rustysregular10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
He was trying to sell me a predator 3k7 and he stole the picture off another az billiards forum post. When I said I didn’t want the cue he conveniently had another predator 3k7. I asked to see both cues together, he responded with “im selling it for a friend so thats impossible”. A quick search in the forums and i found the picture he sent me. Clear scammer.
I hate that people can’t just be honest.

TrxR

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He tried that with me as i was looking for a copy of the cue building book. Something seemed off and i searched his user name on google and he had joined dozens of different forums all around the same time with no posts. He was doing the same on each forum.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
He tried that with me as i was looking for a copy of the cue building book. Something seemed off and i searched his user name on google and he had joined dozens of different forums all around the same time with no posts. He was doing the same on each forum.
The guy is extremely busy.
Between phone calls it's all I can do to take a few pics and get a cue posted for sale in one forum, and I'm retired with nothing else to do.
This joker is a real eager beaver, and with the correct guidance might be a very productive member of society.

TrxR

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guy is extremely busy.
Between phone calls it's all I can do to take a few pics and get a cue posted for sale in one forum, and I'm retired with nothing else to do.
This joker is a real eager beaver, and with the correct guidance might be a very productive member of society.
They were all different types of forums, ranging from car forums to card collecting forums.

tbayplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
This bornlovely772 sent me photos of someone else's cue. Knew right away because I was talking to the owner of said cue an hour earlier.

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i remmeber in a forum i used to go to there was scammer who had employees lol . they were hitting like all forums
problem is most cautious people can smell a scammer pretty easy , but alot are getting scammed .

its really bsd on a watch forum im on also

rich337

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Had one named helencurtis989 try to scam me on here recently he replied to my wanted post he's a new member with no feedback and when I suggested using a escrow service he refused first red flag of many

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Scammers are always looking for mooches.
They prey on the greed of people ,sometimes greed over rules common sense.
If something is worth $2000 and the scammer will sell it for $1000 thats the griff.
A mooch will fall for this trap.
Happens every day all over the world.

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   1
If it is cheap and sounds to good to be true then it probably is too good to be true. Everybody knows this. Use your common sense. Listen to your instinct.