California Tournaments... Don't miss!

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone else going to these? Would be good to see some AZer's along with the great players that always put great pool on display.

This month is the Mezz West Tour\ last stop. Next weekend 27th and 28th at CA Billiards.

http://www.mezzweststatetour.com/#!schedule/c20v
https://www.facebook.com/MezzWestStateTour/




Next month is also the 47th Annual Terry Stonier Tournament at the Jointed Cue in Sacramento. March 12th and 13th.
The Jointed cue gives the 7 and out to any other pool hall in the country with regards to tasty food btw.

https://www.facebook.com/events/710181349082914/
 
I'll be at the top gun tourney...

Anyone else going to these? Would be good to see some AZer's along with the great players that always put great pool on display.

This month is the Mezz West Tour\ last stop. Next weekend 27th and 28th at CA Billiards.

http://www.mezzweststatetour.com/#!schedule/c20v
https://www.facebook.com/MezzWestStateTour/




Next month is also the 47th Annual Terry Stonier Tournament at the Jointed Cue in Sacramento. March 12th and 13th.
The Jointed cue gives the 7 and out to any other pool hall in the country with regards to tasty food btw.

https://www.facebook.com/events/710181349082914/

I'll be at the top gun tourney for sure. I may go up to Sac Town for that other one as well...

Jaden
 
I slacked this year...

Forgot the Jay Swanson tournament this weekend in La Mesa that is a Mosconi points event.

http://www.playcsipool.com/2016-jay-swanson-memorial.html


Most likely will be at the Top Gun at some point up in Fremont at California Billiard Club. Nice room for those that have not been there before.

Here's a promo they put together for the Top Gun event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TSF8YdxVj8

I'm usually one of the first five people to sign up for the swannee...This year I slacked and didn't get in before it filled up.

First time in a decade I won't be playing in it.

Jaden
 
I have an idea..........as these dates get closer. maybe a thread for each tournament could get started.
Azers could communicate about hooking up at the event and maybe plan to meet and enter.....would be
cool to mingle and report back how people fared in the tournament besides the more recognizable names.
It's a great way to make new friends and connect a face with someone's Az handle.

Matt B.
 
Forgot about the Swanee! That's a huge one.

Word of mouth helps a lot. Thanks for adding the YouTube video of the Mezz tour. That's some great editing on their part!
 
Thanks galipeau for sharing! We appreciate any and all efforts by the pool world for promoting our tour. Visit our PRO SHOP, pick out a tshirt you like, and I'll ship it to you for the effort!




Chris Santana,
Marketing Director
Mezz West State Tour
 
Back
Top