AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You might want to meander over to the Main Forum and check out my reply
to the latest and greatest post from your new best friend... or not

Dale

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
He's busy spending the thousands he made on saw blades.
He'll be back when he's broke.:D

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
All in all, AZ isn't as bad as some would make it out to be. There's a lot of good people here.
I'm not perfect; who is ? I have a tendency to react and not always favorably.
I take pride in what I do and how I do business. Knock my work purely for spite and we'll have a problem.
It's the way I'm geared; I react. I don't mean ill will towards anyone. We're all brothers and sisters.
Hopefully we'll learn how to treat each other better than we sometimes do. As to some of those good people,
a couple of them just posted right in front of me. Thanx Guys.

Joey,
Even 'Good Will' makes a buck or two sometimes. If they didn't, they wouldn't be in business very long. Lol

KJ

Last edited:
All in all, AZ isn't as bad as some would make it out to be. There's a lot of good people here.
I'm not perfect; who is ? I have a tendency to react and not always favorably.
I take pride in what I do and how I do business. Knock my work purely for spite and we'll have a problem.
It's the way I'm geared; I react. I don't mean ill will towards anyone. We're all brothers and sisters.
Hopefully we'll learn how to treat each other better than we sometimes do. As to some of those good people,
a couple of them just posted right in front of me. Thanx Guys.

Joey,
Even 'Good Will' makes a buck or two sometimes. If they didn't, they would be in business very long. Lol

KJ

Hey thanks for jumping on my post and taking it over. Well played kj. See if I can learn to price knock from you

Last edited:

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
Let it die Jesse. It stays alive only because you keep feeding it.
There's nothing to be gained here and nobody wins. Let it die.

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
Dale,

Clear a PM or two. There's an error in the last one I sent to you
and since you're full, I can't correct it until you make room.

KJ