can anybody idetify this cue????

ironworker78

breaker 1-9ner
Silver Member
found this cue in a guys attic.. when i was doing a home repair and he wanted a repair done that was on his work order.so he gave me this cue as payment ...also the guy had a few titlist and true balances and a richard black..but would not part with them..the older gentalmen could not remember who had made this cue but he said is was made around 1965-1975 ....cues is 57 1/2 long weights about 19.5oz has a cork linnen wrap.. and points are a little off so i dont belive its a produstion cue has a 5/16x18 pin brass a box windows the rings have 8 ebony checks with 8 bem dashs.. i took it by my cue maker and he said to take piks and post on here ..he believes its a custom, but the shaft is not original please any help with this cue would be a great help thanks so much....:D

Last edited:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
I have seen a number of these cues, the Bumper and the cues butt is a dead give away. The cue is from the 1980's, I have seen them with one and two shafts. However, I do have to agree with the other poster the cue is certainly an import and they have little value. If I were you, I would consider using the cue as player if it hits a ton, like you have said.

Sorry, to give you this news.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
thanks for the help...the ones that you have seen in the past do they have weight bolts?

Some did, and some just had a screw directly into wood, which one do you have?
It looks like the ecrew into wood type.

Last edited:

ironworker78

breaker 1-9ner
Silver Member
this one directely into the butt no weight bolt my lil bro.started playin with it last night and loves it .so he took it ... if its a cheap o oh well thanks for all of youre info.. thank you both .....:thumbup: