Can anyone help with info on this TS sneaky?

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got this cue recently in a trade and i really dont have any idea when this cue was made. If any of you experts can help i would truly appreciate it. Any info is welcomed.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0674 (1).jpg
    DSCF0674 (1).jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 373
  • DSCF0675 (1).jpg
    DSCF0675 (1).jpg
    97 KB · Views: 372
  • DSCF0677.jpg
    DSCF0677.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 394
  • DSCF0673.jpg
    DSCF0673.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 411
I would say mid to late 90's. They called it the bacote model. Had one before. Great player. I would love to get another.
 
I have the same cue. Yep, late 90's.

Wanna sell it? Best player I have and it is my everyday player.

r,

Greg
 
Damn...thats why I want for when I travel. I want to goto vegas next year but I don't trust taking my scruggs with me. I want a not so sneaky sneaky pete lol
 
Sorry guys this cue isnt for sale at the moment. I have gotten a ton of PMs about it. But i just got it and like you all said it is a great player. I love the cue! Thanks for all the help.
 
I got this cue recently in a trade and i really dont have any idea when this cue was made. If any of you experts can help i would truly appreciate it. Any info is welcomed.

I played with one like that and they hit AWESOME! It would be a BIG mistake to let that puppy go!

You may never find another cue that hits like it and the few that do exist with the aegis joints are very rare and hard to come by.

I am sure if you have a weak moment you can certainly find a buyer post haste!!!

Cheers and all the best!
Sincerely,
KD
 
I played with one like that and they hit AWESOME! It would be a BIG mistake to let that puppy go!

You may never find another cue that hits like it and the few that do exist with the aegis joints are very rare and hard to come by.

I am sure if you have a weak moment you can certainly find a buyer post haste!!!

Cheers and all the best!
Sincerely,
KD

Oh dont worry i am not getting rid of this cue for a long long time. Once i hit with it, i knew it was a keeper. Thanks so much for the useful information i didnt know what material the joint was or how rare it is. Your comments are greatly appreciated!
 
Back
Top