Can you own to many cues?

No, you can't own to many cues.

you can only think someone else owns to many cues.

But if your honest with yourself.. you only think that because your jealous or you just dont understand or both (insert wife or significant others name here).

lol.
 
In response to the thread's title; "Can you own to many cues?" I have this to say ...

To: A particle used for marking the following verb as an infinitive.

Examples:
-I want to leave.
-He asked me what to do.
-I don’t know how to say it.
-I have places to go and people to see.
-To err is human.

-------------

Too: Excessively. To a degree exceeding normal or proper limits. Besides. In addition. Also.

Examples:

-"His hat is too big for him."
-"He has a Mercedes, too"
-"Can you own too many cues?

Just saying ...
 
In response to the thread's title; "Can you own to many cues?" I have this to say ...

To: A particle used for marking the following verb as an infinitive.

Examples:
-I want to leave.
-He asked me what to do.
-I don’t know how to say it.
-I have places to go and people to see.
-To err is human.

-------------

Too: Excessively. To a degree exceeding normal or proper limits. Besides. In addition. Also.

Examples:

-"His hat is too big for him."
-"He has a Mercedes, too"
-"Can you own too many cues?

Just saying ...

He didn't have enough 'O's.....

...but he does have a lot of 'Q's
 
Yes, It's Possible!

Well, If your collection represents all the fine cuemakers of today and yesteryear and next on your list is a Wheat cue, then at that point exactly, you would have too many cues....
 
There's a saying at my job:

2 is 1, and 1 is none. Always good to have a backup.

Then a backup to the backup.

Then a backup for the backup that serves as a backup to the backup's backup.

Long and short - Nope. Can't have too many.
 
Okay thin, kin a womun halv 2 minny shooz? :grin:

Or, too many ... :rolleyes:

Girl.jpg
 
I have 5 cues now, not in any form of a collection where they are all the same make but just what appeals to me.
I see there are some who own 100 or more cues but really can only play with one at a time. Do you think owning more then a few cues at a time is frivolous and are there better things to do with your money or its okay to own as many cues because yo can afford them?
Personally if i could afford them i would buy 100 or more.
To me its like fine art but usable.

I'm sure this has already been said. Its your money, spend it on what you want.

I personally never own more than a few cues at a time, because I'm often too broke to keep them. Usually have to sell one to pay for another, and sometimes sell one to pay a bill. If I had a large amount of expendable income I don't know if I would sink it into cues, but I may own five or six that I find attractive.
 
investment issues

You can never have too many cues! :grin:

I have always preferred stocks to real property & collectibles such as cues, because stocks can be liquidated in seconds or hedged with covered calls.

Guns in the 80s were quite cheap & have quadrupled or better, but this is a function of political uncertainty.

Is it likely that custom cues made in the U.S. will appreciate because the trend of outsourcing to China will continue?

Given recent structural changes in the U.S. economy, it is unlikely that the amount of disposable income will increase.
 
Back
Top