Carolina in my Mind

Keith McCready

Pro Player
Want to give everyone a heads-up about The Carolina's Open coming up August 18-22, 2004. This is one tournament you do not want to miss, hosted by Fast Eddies in Goldsboro, North Carolina.

It's a $13,340-added event, and there will be a one-pocket tourmament, August 18-19, and a 9-ball tourmament, August 20-22. This one will fill up quickly. For more information, call Frank Owens, (252) 756-8040.

Last year, we had a blast, and folks came from far and wide to enjoy that good old Southern hospitality, and I've got to say this is one of the best tournaments I attended last year, well run, first class, and a lot of fun.

Here's a recap of last year's event:

2003 Carolinas Open

Keith McCready

Pro Player
Just a reminder to all about The Carolinas Open. It's right arount the corner, August 18-22, 2004.

The Holiday Inn Express is offering a special rate of $62 per night.

Holiday Inn Express
909 N. Spence Avenue
Goldsboro, North Carolina
(919) 751-1999

Made my reservations yesterday for the hotel and talked to the tournament coordinator, Frank Owens, at (252) 756-8040 and secured my spot in the one-pocket and 9-ball tournaments at Fast Eddies.

This is one tournament that is very special, but you have to be there to experience it and see for yourself. There is nothing finer that a tourney in Carolina! :)

Hope to see some of my AzBilliards friends there!

Jon

Custom User Title
Silver Member
Keith McCready said:
Just a reminder to all about The Carolinas Open. It's right arount the corner, August 18-22, 2004.

The Holiday Inn Express is offering a special rate of $62 per night.

Holiday Inn Express
909 N. Spence Avenue
Goldsboro, North Carolina
(919) 751-1999

Made my reservations yesterday for the hotel and talked to the tournament coordinator, Frank Owens, at (252) 756-8040 and secured my spot in the one-pocket and 9-ball tournaments at Fast Eddies.

This is one tournament that is very special, but you have to be there to experience it and see for yourself. There is nothing finer that a tourney in Carolina! :)

Hope to see some of my AzBilliards friends there!
I'll look at a map and see how far away it is, and if nothing happens i might show up (not play, just watch :D .)

Sounds like fun...

Thanks,

Jon

Mike Templeton

Confidence........
Silver Member
BiG_JoN said:
I'll look at a map and see how far away it is, and if nothing happens i might show up (not play, just watch :D .)

Sounds like fun...

Thanks,

Jon

Hey Big Jon,

You are really close. Mayberry is only about 15 or 20 miles from Goldsboro.

Mike

Jon

Custom User Title
Silver Member
Mike Templeton said:
Hey Big Jon,

You are really close. Mayberry is only about 15 or 20 miles from Goldsboro.

Mike
No way man, i just checked. Its a 3 1/2 hour drive lol. Goldsboro is closer to the coast, and i'm north west of the Piedmont area, in the foothills, just below Virginia.

I'll see if i can work it out...

Thanks,

Jon

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
We miss you in Ktown

Keith McCready said:
Want to give everyone a heads-up about The Carolina's Open coming up August 18-22, 2004. This is one tournament you do not want to miss, hosted by Fast Eddies in Goldsboro, North Carolina.

It's a $13,340-added event, and there will be a one-pocket tourmament, August 18-19, and a 9-ball tourmament, August 20-22. This one will fill up quickly. For more information, call Frank Owens, (252) 756-8040.

Last year, we had a blast, and folks came from far and wide to enjoy that good old Southern hospitality, and I've got to say this is one of the best tournaments I attended last year, well run, first class, and a lot of fun.

2003 Carolinas Open

Keith,
You need to stop through Ktown. There has been plenty of action here lately. Believe it or not. Come on back when you can.

Last edited:

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith McCready said:

2003 Carolinas Open

are they actually going to cap this one off this year??? i remember last year they were going to only take 64, then they extended it, and extended it, and extended it some more, i think it was over 120 players last year......not saying its a bad thing, just wondering if they were going to cap it off. i was there for a day or two and it was a blast, pretty much nonstop action the entire time.

side note: anyone using mapquest to find fast eddies, DOUBLE check your directions as alot of people used mapquest last year and the directions had a wrong turn in there that would set you back a half hour or more depending on how soon you caught onto it.

thanks

scottycoyote

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jey big jon you sould like youre close to me.......im right below roanoke, little over an hour north of greensboro.

:D I might have to go check out this tourney, maybe head on to the beach after