Cash cues vs Ca$h Cues = "cash" vs "$" which is which?

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
I haven’t mentioned names yet because when I do the shit WILL hit the fan. I’m going to be sure that. I’m a little well known in the cue world and pool. I’m generally a peaceful person who gets along with everyone(I do my best).

I will caution everyone with this:

NEVER PUT A DOWN PAYMENT ON A CUE WITH ANY CUE MAKER EVER ZERO EXCEPTIONS.

I broke my own rule and paid one and $1000 with another one. And they know who they are. Let’s hope they are smart.

If you don’t put down a deposit-ya can’t get hurt. I didn’t follow my advice. So it’s on me. For now I’m keeping it cool. However that will change when the time is right.

I just don’t believe in making everything public these days like most people do. I do my biz in private and like to keep it there. Loudmouth’s online get zero respect from me.

I hope that address’s your “side note”

Best
Fatboy😀

the level of ignorance some cue makers display is astounding

i've also maintained that: NO DEPOSIT = NO PROBLEM

(G Szam and Laurie spoiled me)

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Terrific cues at reasonable prices have left the McDaniel shop since the 70's and he Bill appears to be getting back into the game (on a limited basis)

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That’s the ONLY way to run a solid cue biz. ZERO deposit. I learned the hard way and lost some friends over deposits. I’d never ever put a deposit on any cue ever again, actually I haven’t in 10 years. I known this for a while now. Seen so many people get burned. Sad

Best
Fatboy

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
That’s the ONLY way to run a solid cue biz. ZERO deposit. I learned the hard way and lost some friends over deposits. I’d never ever put a deposit on any cue ever again, actually I haven’t in 10 years. I known this for a while now. Seen so many people get burned. Sad

Best
Fatboy

You lost acquaintances. not friends and with acquaintances like that who needs enemies?

Your blessed if you have 5 true friends during your life on earth

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member

Agreed with one exception. I would pay Pete Tascarella for a whole cue, up front, and not think twice about it.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Agreed with one exception. I would pay Pete Tascarella for a whole cue, up front, and not think twice about it.

it's GREAT to have that level of confidence, i don't think TASC would let you down unless something happened that was beyond their control...it's those things i chose to not sweat