CBC, The best pool room I have ever seen.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have heard nothing but good things about California Billiard Club for years.
I was finally able to make my way to Mountain view to check it out for myself. I have to say it is by far the nicest room I have ever seen. There is literally 10 to 15 feet between tables, the tables played perfect (set up by Oscar and Ernesto Domingez of course), and it was very clean and safe.

I really would like to thank Dave the houseman the night I arrived. I was treated with nothing but respect and Dave's service was on par with the best fine dining restaurants in the country. Also, thanks for the hook up on the room for the night.

By the way they have a full kitchen and the food is worthy of a very nice restaurant.

I hope one day I can make it back to CBC for a big tournament or just to visit. To bad it's over 500 miles from home.
 
I have heard nothing but good things about California Billiard Club for years.
I was finally able to make my way to Mountain view to check it out for myself. I have to say it is by far the nicest room I have ever seen. There is literally 10 to 15 feet between tables, the tables played perfect (set up by Oscar and Ernesto Domingez of course), and it was very clean and safe.

I really would like to thank Dave the houseman the night I arrived. I was treated with nothing but respect and Dave's service was on par with the best fine dining restaurants in the country. Also, thanks for the hook up on the room for the night.

By the way they have a full kitchen and the food is worthy of a very nice restaurant.

I hope one day I can make it back to CBC for a big tournament or just to visit. To bad it's over 500 miles from home.
CBC has a lot of tournaments and great food. It was designed from the start to be a players' room with style.

Sadly, a developer wants to put condos there. I hope they can open a new place close by if they do have to close. And it looks like the nearest other nice pool hall, Shoreline, will be closing at the end of October due to the lease expiring and a new tenant moving in. They are currently looking to relocate in the area.
 
CBC has a lot of tournaments and great food. It was designed from the start to be a players' room with style.

Sadly, a developer wants to put condos there. I hope they can open a new place close by if they do have to close. And it looks like the nearest other nice pool hall, Shoreline, will be closing at the end of October due to the lease expiring and a new tenant moving in. They are currently looking to relocate in the area.

I was told they found a place in freemont and they will be moving about April or so.
 
Back
Top