Centennial case info needed

Charlie Edwards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Centennial case that has a Fellini style latch. Is this rare? The label is smaller than the later ones that they used. It is covered in what looks like nylon or some type of plastic, with wood end pieces. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
I have a Centennial case that has a Fellini style latch. Is this rare? The label is smaller than the later ones that they used. It is covered in what looks like nylon or some type of plastic, with wood end pieces. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Charlie I would post a couple of photo's of the case, or contact John Barton when it comes to cases he is very knowledgeable!

Last edited:

01rkclassic

Cell - 937-554-5637
Silver Member

I have had a few Centennials and have never seen one that was not leather,do you have photo's?

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you are talking about the case in black pvc
or plastic

if so i bought several dozen from him
i prefered the vacuum seal so much that i never bought with latch

Charlie Edwards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know how to post pictures. I, too, have never seen one with a latch or anything other than leather. I bought this case somewhere around 1985-1988. It's in great shape except the seam, at places, has started to separate... from probably setting up so long and glue failure. Also, the latch is keyless.

Last edited: