Chalkshaper..... cool new gizmo

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no idea what they were trying to explain

I had only one piece of old chalk,there was nothing else available ,i saw the wrapper was coming off so i removed it entirely and used the bottom side to chalk my cue.just flat chalk

worked just fine,maybe better,i figure i could have taped it up to keep it better,but
it worked fine

i have to agree this promo was useless,i have no idea what they were accomplishing
or trying to accomplish when the shaping started or ended

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no idea what they were trying to explain

I had only one piece of old chalk,there was nothing else available ,i saw the wrapper was coming off so i removed it entirely and used the bottom side to chalk my cue.just flat chalk

worked just fine,maybe better,i figure i could have taped it up to keep it better,but
it worked fine

i have to agree this promo was useless,i have no idea what they were accomplishing
or trying to accomplish when the shaping started or ended

For me the key wasn't that the video was useless, it was that the product is ludicrous.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For me the key wasn't that the video was useless, it was that the product is ludicrous.

The weird thing is the production value isn’t bad. It looks like they used a good camera and well lit but for some reason just never decided to give you a close up of the product lol

Meucciplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Probably would've shown how completely useless the product is - if they had shown it up close. Imagine all the chalk dust that gets scraped off and lands somewhere on your hands, pants or whatever ...

I prefer the "chalk your stick like a snooker player" method. That way my chalk is always flat and I can use it way down to the bottom. I hate the drilled out ones in the pool hall - that's another reason why I always take my own chalk with me.