Challenge match -- Cubc vs OMGWTF

Cubc vs OMGWTF

• Class-act Cubc will wipe OMGWTF off the table, and that psycho ***** deserves it

Votes: 45 26.0%
  • I have a crush on OMGWTF and I'm confident that she crushes that silly piece of poop

Votes: 84 48.6%
  • I like to watch 'American Idol'

Votes: 44 25.4%

• Total voters

Da Poet

Pool is Cool
Silver Member
Shawn Armstrong said:
I could care less what has transpired between her and Chris. READ HER BLOG and see how she talks about people.

She seems to be surrounded by drama and controversy. Wonder why that is................maybe she brings it on herself.

Yet, you keep reading. lol

Peer

Norwegian in California
Silver Member
Shawn Armstrong said:
Her commentary regarding pool is a black eye on the sport. She basically justifies being rude to her opponent as "competitive spirit". I hope CUBC pounds her.

Are you sure you're talking about OMGWTF here..? Sounds like you confuse her with someone else. The OMGWTF I know is perfect for our sport; intelligent, articulate, honest, and oh-so passionate about the game.

-- peer

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
vBookie match is added

For anyone who hasn't noticed, my previous request has been fulfilled and their is now a vBookie match for the upcoming Cubc vs OMGWTF "Vengeance in Vegas" match available in the vBookie forum.

Joe

Val Finnie

Registered
BrooklynJay said:
ms finnie,

i understand that your $500 bet was accepted, in private, but i have now heard that you are wishing NOT to bet on cubc. that, in fact, the $500 bet offer you made was bogus.

what happened to "good for a gamble" and "i just know a good bet when i see one"?

i just want to make sure it's clear as the bet you offered was made publicly then the withdrawal of that same bet offer should be made publicly too.

thanks,

brooklynjay
brooklyjay, maybe you should get your facts correct before you post. The bet that was offered was from OMG, and unless you know nothing about gambling on pool players and the golden rule. - Never bet directly with the players involved in the match.

The thing is, Kim and I saw an alarm bell when OMG wanted the bet personally. Why, when she already has $3000 posted in a game in my opinion she cant possibly win. Maybe I am just over cautious.

Anyway my bet is still there, but as I said to Vagabond, We will still bet, but with somebody I am familiar with and is not involved in the match directly.

You see brooklynjay I do "know a good bet when I see one" and I also "know a bad bet when I see one", as you like to quote it.
I dont know why I have to explain myself to you, but there you have it.

Hope this answers your questions.

Have a good day

Val

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Val Finnie said:
brooklyjay, maybe you should get your facts correct before you post. The bet that was offered was from OMG, and unless you know nothing about gambling on pool players and the golden rule. - Never bet directly with the players involved in the match.
Learn something new everyday...

Funny though, I see this golden rule broken hundreds of times each year at Valley Forge.:rolleyes:

AuntyDan

/* Insert skill here */
Silver Member
What I have never understood is how winning or losing a game of Pool proves anything about a person, other than how well they play pool.

This argument seems to be about OMGWTF as a person, not as a player, so what difference does it make who wins?

If, for example, they happen to be some Pro player who can beat 99% of anyone they meet on an online forum, does that give them the right to be an total asshole?

StevenPWaldon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since cubc is the one who threw down the gauntlet I think that regardless of what it's about, the agreed-upon way for this to be solved is the green felt. If cubc has issues with OMG as a person, a pool game wouldn't be the way to address it (right?). But since he made an offer and she accepted, let's all stop the bickering and watch.

So let's all sit back, relax, and enjoy the drama.

AuntyDan said:
What I have never understood is how winning or losing a game of Pool proves anything about a person, other than how well they play pool.

This argument seems to be about OMGWTF as a person, not as a player, so what difference does it make who wins?

If, for example, they happen to be some Pro player who can beat 99% of anyone they meet on an online forum, does that give them the right to be an total asshole?

Da Poet

Pool is Cool
Silver Member
AuntyDan said:

Pretty much, yep.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Val Finnie said:

The thing is, Kim and I saw an alarm bell when OMG wanted the bet personally. Why, when she already has $3000 posted in a game in my opinion she cant possibly win. Maybe I am just over cautious.

Anyway my bet is still there, but as I said to Vagabond, We will still bet, but with somebody I am familiar with and is not involved in the match directly.

You see brooklynjay I do "know a good bet when I see one" and I also "know a bad bet when I see one", as you like to quote it.

Have a good day

Val
This makes absolutely no sense.

<-----spends a little time around the action.

Last edited:

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Val Finnie said:

Have a good day

Val

HUH?????? :confused:

so let me get this straight - the bet's OKAY as long as the bet doesn't involve omgwtf? why? why does it matter if she wants a piece of your bet? if you're so sure about cubc winning the match why does it matter who's paying you?

and, if you really want to know, it was a group of us who got together to eat your $500 bet which did include omgwtf. if you don't want omgwtf involved barbara has offered to take her spot.

so the BET ON or what? yes or no.

we can post up whenever you want.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Val Finnie said:

Have a good day

Val

dwtf_lg.gif

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Val Finnie said:
Do you want to tell us where you get this line of crap?
I have never heard of this "Golden Rule" BS.

Who better to bet with than the player involved?
If a player isn't willing to bet on him or herself, I would be leary of the bet because of a possible set up and dump.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I Give You An 80, You're Easy To Dance To & I Like The Words, But I Wouldn't Buy It

cubc said:
I'd like to point out I finally beat the American Idol part of the poll.. as of right now anyway :p

Yes, I see that you're tied with American Idol (at the moment) and I Rep bombed you for that accomplishment, BUT, hey dog, you were a little pitchy and just alright, dog. I think that you made a safe choice and it was just OK for me, dog. I will NOT be texting a vote on your behalf this week.

Doug
( good luck in your future efforts, dog....... it appears that the young girls dislike you, but the older males are voting for you ) :)

Try this song on OMGWTF when you see her, dog:

Last edited:

Fragged

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AuntyDan said:
QUOTE]

Who said different?

Thunderball

Auto rep for belly laughs
Silver Member
BUT, hey dog, you were a little pitchy and just alright, dog. I think that you may a safe choice and it was just OK for me, dog. I will NOT be texting a vote on your behalf this week.

Doug
( good luck in your future efforts, dog....... it appears that the young girls dislike you, but the older males are voting for you )

Lmao...( I watch it too )

Also ...I gotta post to check my vcash account...whatever it be,it goes on the wing.FWIW I have never EVER won a vcash bet.So far I have only booked losers....till now that is...The wing will pull me out of my loser loven vcash black hole roll.

He must I tell ya.He just must and he will.

Edited to add...Wingman,my last 550 of fake money is on you...DO NOT F THIS UP....and good luck and stuff.

Last edited: