Challenge match -- Cubc vs OMGWTF

Cubc vs OMGWTF

• Class-act Cubc will wipe OMGWTF off the table, and that psycho ***** deserves it

Votes: 45 26.0%
  • I have a crush on OMGWTF and I'm confident that she crushes that silly piece of poop

Votes: 84 48.6%
  • I like to watch 'American Idol'

Votes: 44 25.4%

• Total voters

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMGWTF is in town and in excellant spirits,very confident and ready to 'Rumbah' on next saturday.

Bastian

Sleepy
Silver Member
Smorg, I'd love to know too.. I laid down my whole bank on this match.. now the event is gone from the section and my vCash is down to 0! lol! I suspect they just had to remake the event to reflect the right date.. hopefully the bets can be recovered.

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
Bastian said:
Smorg, I'd love to know too.. I laid down my whole bank on this match.. now the event is gone from the section and my vCash is down to 0! lol! I suspect they just had to remake the event to reflect the right date.. hopefully the bets can be recovered.

Yeah, I lost my Vcash too that I wagered and am down to 375. I used to have 650.

What's up with this?:mad:

Barbara

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Barbara said:
Yeah, I lost my Vcash too that I wagered and am down to 375. I used to have 650.

What's up with this?:mad:

Barbara

May as well just blame it on Kevin Trudeau. :D

Poor old innocent guy catches hell no matter what he does. :rolleyes:

JoeyA

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
V-Cash

I had 17,000,000,000 v-cash and I put most of it down both ways on a parlay. Hopefully they can recover the information . . . .

Hu

Bastian said:

Pinocchio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ant812???????????

I'll take the guy (cub) for a $100.00 if you want the girl. If I lose or win I want USPS MO. if thats okay. If you want ACTION lets gamble!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pinocchio

Ant812

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pinocchio said:
Looks like the Ant folded before he got his cards?
Pinocchio
i was pm'd by another member and since it was a definate and i didnt have to wait to find out i took it.

Pinocchio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're on!!!!!!!!!!!

You gatta bet. I have the no shootin guy an you have the straight shootin girl for $100...............................
Pinocchio