Challenge of the Legend: Bata versus Alcano Stream

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there anyone that gets the live broadcast of the rotation match tonight that could record to their computer and upload to the net as a torrent file?

RaceToFive

Registered
Apparently WM Recorder is able to record Silverlight streams. I will try and record it but I'm not sure how well it will work.

Anyone with experience recording Silverlight streams?

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Apparently WM Recorder is able to record Silverlight streams. I will try and record it but I'm not sure how well it will work.

Anyone with experience recording Silverlight streams?

I just tried wmrecorder and it works.
The demo version is limited to 5 minutes. It would be unethical for me to suggest anyone use an ill-gotten registration code, or to hint that I have such codes.

I will try to capture it, 2AM to 6AM... I don't have to work the next day... should be fine.

But I hope other people get the software and try too.
I might miss something, or fall asleep, or get a really choppy feed. Different people will get different quality. The more people we can get recording this, the better our chances for a complete video with decent quality.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
update: it's choking badly and I'm not so sure the recorder's working great. I had trouble before with the resulting asf file of these captured recordings. Mostly the problem is my internet right now is going nuts. Something to do with the celebrity deaths I guess. Everything's crazy slow.

Hope someone else is trying.