Challenge of the Legend: Bata versus Alcano Stream

It's now a scotch double between Orcullo-Valle and Pagulayan-Luat. Does someone know when the rotation game of Reyes and Alcano will be ?

Thanks
 
It's now a scotch double between Orcullo-Valle and Pagulayan-Luat. Does someone know when the rotation game of Reyes and Alcano will be ?

Thanks

I am assuming it will be like a main event at the end, these doubles matches are cool, cant wait to see Efren and Alcano! So much for going to bed early. :boring2::smile:
 
THANKS!
Alex said it's his birthday.
Happy bday if he wasn't kidding.
Dennis and Gandy, shooters from the south of the islands win.
I'm happy this is a BMPAP event.
 
Last edited:
how do guys like those hot chicks dancing on the stage while they are on break?:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
though the feed is a bit choppy I would prefer this over nothing with regard to being recorded. I really hope they could release the DVD as there is no Rotation at all available to watch, high-end game included. So I really hope some of us here who took time to study online streaming recording could save the video. In case there is a DVD it won't be that important, but otherwise this video is gonna be priceless!

Play resumes tomorrow, June 26, 2 pm local time, right? Scotch doubles finals and the main even then?
 
Back
Top