Pick a saturday in June.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
You look pretty good over the cue, RJ.

...but Angel can give you the rainbow crush in any setting

Yeah, I was shooting sporty that night, but it was "scotch doubles".. my team mate was pretty new to pool, but a heck of a nice guy :)

Yeah, Angel is a cutie, I had to fight her off with a stick ;)

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like good time had by all. Thanks for sharing.

Some good folks, some pool, clearly a good formula.

Take care of yourselves..

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For Real?

Yeah, I was shooting sporty that night, but it was "scotch doubles".. my team mate was pretty new to pool, but a heck of a nice guy :)

Yeah, Angel is a cutie, I had to fight her off with a stick ;)

OMG, RJ is into the moonshine again.lol

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like good time had by all. Thanks for sharing.

Some good folks, some pool, clearly a good formula.

Take care of yourselves..
Its like the first day of school. At first you wonder in and your nervous and quiet then you make a friend or two then you crack a joke and by the end of the night your exchanging numbers and wondering where the time went, and why you didn't bring more ice for the cooler. lol

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
i'm still waiting - who is who in that main picture? did yáll BYO too much and you don't remember a name w/ a face? we obviously missed a damn good party....

oh, and i also want to know if Angel won over Mr Bond.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I love threads like these that start out as an invite and turn into reality and lifetime memories! Meeting AZers is the bomb. Meetting an AZ face from a keyboard is always a smile.

Thanks for sharing. :D

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love threads like these that start out as an invite and turn into reality and lifetime memories! Meeting AZers is the bomb. Meetting an AZ face from a keyboard is always a smile.

Thanks for sharing. :D

More pictures coming after the fourth. :thumbup:

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a great idea, Be nice to see this done in all parts of our great states!

Please let us all know how this turns out!

Iam sure everyone will have a great time.

We have so many awesome members here at AZ, it would be great to meet some of them and socialize about all the great times and stories we all once had in the pool halls of today and yesteryear in America!