Chninese 8-Tables In The U.S.A?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I heard there are a few rooms that have a Chinese 8-ball table. Anyone have one in there home room and if so, how is it doing? Does it stay busy or just collecting dust? Johnnyt
 
I heard there are a few rooms that have a Chinese 8-ball table. Anyone have one in there home room and if so, how is it doing? Does it stay busy or just collecting dust? Johnnyt
You might contact Sandcastle Billiards. They bought one to host qualifier for recent Chinese 8b tournament. Also, SVB has one at his practice room in S. Dakota. He's sponsored by Joy so his may have been a freebie. I'd like to give one a shot just to see if its as tough as it looks.
 
I've played on the one at Sandcastle, and a few other times last year in Vegas. They are indeed as tough as they appear.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

You might contact Sandcastle Billiards. They bought one to host qualifier for recent Chinese 8b tournament. Also, SVB has one at his practice room in S. Dakota. He's sponsored by Joy so his may have been a freebie. I'd like to give one a shot just to see if its as tough as it looks.
 
You might contact Sandcastle Billiards. They bought one to host qualifier for recent Chinese 8b tournament. Also, SVB has one at his practice room in S. Dakota. He's sponsored by Joy so his may have been a freebie. I'd like to give one a shot just to see if its as tough as it looks.

Yes, I knew that. This is just for my own info. I don't want to bother Shane or Sandcastle with it.
 
Back
Top