View attachment 151230..........
Attachments
Last edited:
That sure will stop all the beginner players from getting in to the Sunday tourneys. Too Bad.. I have some trouble wondering why they would want to make a small field even smaller..
Isn't there a USBA Tour Tournament schedule for Sept. at Chris
http://www.usba.net/2010Tour-ChrisBillrdsOpen-9-10.asp
View attachment 151230..........
The BIG question is why havn't the folks that run Chris's put a thread about it there. It amazes me that pool halls do not do more to promote their events. Chris's tournament next weekend is three days long $255.00 entry fee and will have some of the best players around in it. Yet not a peep from them. Maybe they do not need to let folks know about it..
The BIG question is why havn't the folks that run Chris's put a thread about it there. It amazes me that pool halls do not do more to promote their events. Chris's tournament next weekend is three days long $255.00 entry fee and will have some of the best players around in it. Yet not a peep from them. Maybe they do not need to let folks know about it..
You ask a great question.
For a few months, I have posted over and over... especially in the Tournaments section, that if you have a tournament and want free promotion, send me the info and I can get a full article out on it with the Examiner.
So far... I have done two for tourneys, but had to ask the pool hall or promoter if they wanted one.
Some of my columns get onto page 1 of Google news billiards, so I am perplexed as well why they wouldnt want some free publicity for their event.
You ask a great question.
For a few months, I have posted over and over... especially in the Tournaments section, that if you have a tournament and want free promotion, send me the info and I can get a full article out on it with the Examiner.
So far... I have done two for tourneys, but had to ask the pool hall or promoter if they wanted one.
Some of my columns get onto page 1 of Google news billiards, so I am perplexed as well why they wouldnt want some free publicity for their event.
Argonath,
How can the USBA take advantage of your offer?
Jim