Chuck Markulis memorial 1-pocket live

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what i do is zoom in to like 1.5X and then move the video with the finger until centered. works in the youtube app on android.

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
Lunda withdrew?

I can't stand their stream with the damn sub window showing the commentating booth.
Agreed about the PiP of the commentators.
Yes, Evan withdrew to play a more lucrative cash game but I have no idea how it turned out.
NDL was supposed to play some 9b with Lukas after the 1P last night, too.
I'd like to know how that turned out -if it happened.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agreed about the PiP of the commentators.
Yes, Evan withdrew to play a more lucrative cash game but I have no idea how it turned out.
NDL was supposed to play some 9b with Lukas after the 1P last night, too.
I'd like to know how that turned out -if it happened.

was really impressed with lukas game yesterday. he out-mitched mitch in the one pocket.

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
Wow.
Verner and Martinez stopeed at 2-3 to make room for 9ball because they were putting their brackets so far behind while playing the 1P final.

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow.
Verner and Martinez stopeed at 2-3 to make room for 9ball because they were putting their brackets so far behind while playing the 1P final.
Are you saying they stopped the One Pocket finals in the middle of the set to make Verner and Martinez go play matches in the 9-ball ?

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
Are you saying they stopped the One Pocket finals in the middle of the set to make Verner and Martinez go play matches in the 9-ball ?
Yes. Martinez is playing a set of 9ball currently.
When it is finished they are restarting the 1P finals with Lukas to break, trailing 3 racks to 2, going to 4.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Collins works hard on his streams.
They are free and entertaining. Tournaments,
Money matches, ring games. Also guest commentary is provided. Collins also responds to the chat and moderates the D-bags.

Little window of his office on his streams is not a big deal.

Good stuff.

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Collins works hard on his streams.
They are free and entertaining. Tournaments,
Money matches, ring games. Also guest commentary is provided. Collins also responds to the chat and moderates the D-bags.

Little window of his office on his streams is not a big deal.

Good stuff.
I completely agree. I’m not distracted by the booth window or the background music. I saw Collins tearing down the booth last weekend. It was hard work and probably a 4 hour or so job. He’s a friendly guy too. His streaming is a big plus for Northern California pool. Verner and Martinez were playing at level that was amazing (and entertaining) to me. I don’t know the final results as I stopped watching at 3/2 Martinez. Martinez looked to have a slight defensive and strategy edge.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Sure it is. It sucks. It is an unneeded distraction and clutters the screen for no reason. Why would he think anyone wants to see that? He isn't part of the "show" anyone wants to see. At least it made easy to skip that stream.
To each his own. The man has talents in many areas and for now he is focused on the Ncal pool scene. We are lucky to have a chance to watch this while we can.

I don’t know Collins but I bet he’ll give you a refund.

TipWilson

Martinez
20230611_214400.jpg

20230611_214629.jpg