Clash Of The Titans 2

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I really enjoyed "The Clash Of The Titans" last year. It was a great format IMO, and bar box to boot. Johnnyt

pooladdiction

shut up and rack em
Silver Member
Still working on set length. Shane told me last year he would like to see a longer race something like race to 1 game 250pts and he would like to see a pro event with this format. And Efren on a bar box will be sick and i love the no pushout and no jump cue rule

I really hope you stick with the race to 75 points. There's a reason TAR went from a race to 100 games to 3 races to 25. It keeps it much more interesting. Also, if you go 250 points it becomes unrelateable for the average APA/CPA player and if you want this thing to grow that is who you have got to target, the first time viewer. What's best for the pros is rarely what's best for the viewers.

paksoy

Professional Sandbagger
I'd love to see them play the APA Masters format ... adding 8-ball to the mix would make it more exciting in my opinion.

wild8bill9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Enjoyed the first one.

You also have something here that could be huge on the amateur level also. It should be called, The Clash of the Peasents. Different levels, shorter races, local leading up to an international finals. Just a thought, the APA and CPA have the resources to make it happen already. Good luck with Titan's 2

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

labatt ice rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You also have something here that could be huge on the amateur level also. It should be called, The Clash of the Peasents. Different levels, shorter races, local leading up to an international finals. Just a thought, the APA and CPA have the resources to make it happen already. Good luck with Titan's 2

Thats a Great idea. And thank you.

labatt ice rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With the way SVB is playing on the bar box at the U.S bbc should he be the favorite to win this years Clash.......

Here is my Odds for the event...

Alex 2-1 ( Defending Champ and playing in his home town)
SVB 2.5-1 ( Lost to Alex in the finals)
Efren ? ( Never saw him play on a bar box so he could be anywhere from 1-1 to 4-1)
TBA

Last edited:

labatt ice rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pleased to Announce the field for the Clash Of The Titans 2 are set.Efren Reyes,Shane VanBoening, Alex Pagulayan and John Morra.The Clash Of the Titans 2 will be on November 2-4 at Shooter's Snooker Club.Tickets are $20 per day or $50 for entire weekend.Tickets will go fast.Get your tickets now so you wont be disappointed!For tickets contact John Croft at-647-200-3674 or email at john_croft2001@hotma​il.com.No tickets will be reserved without funds!!!!

wild8bill9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about a Clash of the Peasents?

Enjoyed the first one, thanks for the free stream, you have a great product here. You could tie this to your local leagues and go global in an amature division play with a yearly ending in Canada. Your local bars would get more play with local events and qualifiers, the format could be shortened to the level of play in the lower divisions etc. Just a thought, I would enjoy competeing for sure. Bring on Titans 2.