Cole Dickson Memorial T-Shirt ( LIMITED EDITION)

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
Ladies and Gentlemen, We have released our COLE DICKSON MEMORIAL T-SHIRT in honor of a man who was loved by many. Not only for his ability to play the game, but also as a person. And for those who did not know him, you missed out on a legend that played the game with heart. He will forever be remembered in the billiard community as a real player, who wasn't afraid to get up and go to battle. That's the sign of a TRUE CHAMPION. This Memorial T-Shirt has 3 colors in it (White-text, Gold ball & silhouette, and red ribbon) Sizes medium up to 3X , call for additional sizes. THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION. Get your order in now. They will start at $25.00. A PERCENTAGE OF ALL SALES WILL BE GIVEN TO THE DICKSON FAMILY. www.playthegameclothing.com PLEASE SHARE....

Apologize if the images not clear. Please view at www.playthegameclothing.com (under special event tab)

Attachments

• one pocket-azbill.jpg
    one pocket-azbill.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 572
  • one pocket-azbill-front.jpg
    one pocket-azbill-front.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 517

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ladies and Gentlemen, We have released our COLE DICKSON MEMORIAL T-SHIRT in honor of a man who was loved by many. Not only for his ability to play the game, but also as a person. And for those who did not know him, you missed out on a legend that played the game with heart. He will forever be remembered in the billiard community as a real player, who wasn't afraid to get up and go to battle. That's the sign of a TRUE CHAMPION. This Memorial T-Shirt has 3 colors in it (White-text, Gold ball & silhouette, and red ribbon) Sizes medium up to 3X , call for additional sizes. THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION. Get your order in now. They will start at $25.00. A PERCENTAGE OF ALL SALES WILL BE GIVEN TO THE DICKSON FAMILY. www.playthegameclothing.com PLEASE SHARE....

Apologize if the images not clear. Please view at www.playthegameclothing.com (under special event tab)

I ordered one just now for Keith. THANKS!

It is very cool-looking. I love the font and the yellow silouette of the Cole playing. BRAVO!

Send me mine first and everybody else gets theirs last. :grin-square:

roncook

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We lost a great player!

COLE DICKSON MEMORIAL T-SHIRT in honor of a man who was loved by many. Not only for his ability to play the game, but also as a person, and for those who did not know him, you missed out on a legend that played the game with heart. He will forever be remembered in the billiard community as a real player, who wasn't afraid to get up and go to battle.

Great job Frank and you have put together a great looking T-Shirt for a good cause to help Cole's family.

Cole was truly one of a kind, I got to play him twice when he was 16 years old and at that time he was the straightist shooting player I had ever seen and I was like 19 years old at the time. I played him one pocket and won a few bucks but you could not give him a shot for he missed very few balls. I only won at that game for he did not know how to play one pocket and safety's were not in his character at that age.

Then a few months later I played him 9 ball and it took about 5 hours to beat him, I shot with one hand to his two hands and I got the 3 ball and all the breaks, and I only won because he did not play safe and he finally got tired of running most of the balls, and he could not string racks on me for I had all the breaks.

Then years later I once I drew Cole in a open pool tournament in 1994 and I was able to beat him in the 1st McDermott open pool tournament in the San Francisco Bay Area in Roseville, however, once again I won by driving in 3 combo's on the 9 during our match to beat him 9 to 5. Fortunately for me he took out a lot of the great players in the tournament and I ended up taking 2nd behind Jeff Carter who won the tournament.

The thing about Cole I saw, was that he would bet it up big and step up and play even when he may not have been in the best game with no fear, and with Cole only being 16 years old I was very impressed with his game, but unfortunantely I did not get to see his best game when he was deadly in his early 20's or 30's for he moved out of the Bay Area.

Rest in peace Cole, and thank you for the many games we got to play and the games that I got to sit and just watch, truly it was a joy to see such great talent in player at an early age!

Thanks again Frank for your work!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great job Frank and you have put together a great looking T-Shirt for a good cause to help Cole's family.

Cole was truly one of a kind, I got to play him twice when he was 16 years old and at that time he was the straightist shooting player I had ever seen and I was like 19 years old at the time. I played him one pocket and won a few bucks but you could not give him a shot for he missed very few balls. I only won at that game for he did not know how to play one pocket and safety's were not in his character at that age.

Then a few months later I played him 9 ball and it took about 5 hours to beat him, I shot with one hand to his two hands and I got the 3 ball and all the breaks, and I only won because he did not play safe and he finally got tired of running most of the balls, and he could not string racks on me for I had all the breaks.

Then years later I once I drew Cole in a open pool tournament in 1994 and I was able to beat him in the 1st McDermott open pool tournament in the San Francisco Bay Area in Roseville, however, once again I won by driving in 3 combo's on the 9 during our match to beat him 9 to 5. Fortunately for me he took out a lot of the great players in the tournament and I ended up taking 2nd behind Jeff Carter who won the tournament.

The thing about Cole I saw, was that he would bet it up big and step up and play even when he may not have been in the best game with no fear, and with Cole only being 16 years old I was very impressed with his game, but unfortunantely I did not get to see his best game when he was deadly in his early 20's or 30's for he moved out of the Bay Area.

Rest in peace Cole, and thank you for the many games we got to play and the games that I got to sit and just watch, truly it was a joy to see such great talent in player at an early age!

hi ron, hope you have been well. Say hello to the family for me-my very best to you Eric Petersen :)

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

I may have missed it...did you buy a t-shirt or not? :confused::grin:

Frank, I will order one. Well done sir!

Dave