College kid looking for a cue! $125 to spend!

JoshKC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still looking for something :D gotta find one before spring break so i have something to do all day :p

MotorCityCue

Motor City cue
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do people seem to think that low deflection shafts are super stiff. Quite the opposite...A Super stiff shaft makes a great jump and break cue. Try jumping or breaking with a Predator Z shaft. :( Shafts that are low deflection get out of the way after the hit thus causing less deflection. Stiff shafts can deflect 4 to 5 inches on a full table shot.

justinb386

Banned
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I never thought that Schmelke cues were all that great of quality (and probably in last place on the list of top quality american made cues).

If I were to get a wrapless cue, and my budget was $125, than I would look for a Meucci (or a good quality custom made sneaky pete) on ebay.

You can find many very good quality wrapless cues on ebay for your budget of $125, like maybe one of the Meucci cues in the links below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Meucci-Pool-Cue-/261184182144?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ccfca5780

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Meucci-E-3-pool-cue-/261183218751?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ccfbba43f

If you must have a wrapless cue, then you will not find a better hitting cue (for $125) then a Meucci.

They may sell for a little more (because you never know with auctions), but I am guessing not more than $150.

If you listed an add on here saying "want to buy a Meucci - $125", than I am sure than someone on here would help you out with a nice Meucci for $125.

I had a Meucci J Hook (a rare 4 point cue) that I sold on here about a year ago for $160, so I assume that there are players on here with much plainer Meucci cues that would take $125 for theirs.

Good luck finding a wrapless cue that you like, but if I were you, then I would not pay full retail price on a new cue that you may only be able to get half that retail price out of if you ever wanted to re sell it in the future.

I would try to find a nice quality used cue, that I would be able to re sell for at least 100% of my investment back (if I ever needed to).

kickshotkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Rich Q...

Hey here is that Rich Q 125+ shipping.. PM me if Interested or send your email if you want to see more pictures.

Attachments

• pics&vids from LG g2x phone 2913 Medium Web view.jpg
    pics&vids from LG g2x phone 2913 Medium Web view.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 316
  • pics&vids from LG g2x phone 2915 Medium Web view.jpg
    pics&vids from LG g2x phone 2915 Medium Web view.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 323
  • Copy of pics&vids from LG g2x phone 2905 Medium Web view.jpg
    Copy of pics&vids from LG g2x phone 2905 Medium Web view.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 321
  • pics&vids from LG g2x phone 2898 Medium Web view.jpg
    pics&vids from LG g2x phone 2898 Medium Web view.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:

JoshKC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for all the replies guys! pm'd the people that im interested in but still havent bought anything! thx a lot!

sstz28

Florida's BEST!
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here ya go Josh

This is a brand new Players with their new technologies on the low deflection shaft. I won this cue in a tournament and it has never hit a ball. This cue is very well balanced and would make a great cue to get real serious about the game.
This cue has a soft black kamui tip and weighs 19ozs. The model is HXT4 which is one of the nicest cues that Players make and they are on a rise right now.
$120.00

Thanks for looking and feel free to give me a call with any questions.
Bobby Garza
904-759-8421

P3180001 (640x480).jpg
P3180002 (640x453).jpg
P3180004 (640x640).jpg

JoshKC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here ya go Josh

This is a brand new Players with their new technologies on the low deflection shaft. I won this cue in a tournament and it has never hit a ball. This cue is very well balanced and would make a great cue to get real serious about the game.
This cue has a soft black kamui tip and weighs 19ozs. The model is HXT4 which is one of the nicest cues that Players make and they are on a rise right now.
$120.00

Thanks for looking and feel free to give me a call with any questions.
Bobby Garza
904-759-8421

View attachment 266631
View attachment 266632
View attachment 266633

Definitely will b pming u