Comet Billiards Saturday Noon Anyone?

"T"

Son of Da Poet
Silver Member
I'm just about to leave, but I'll be at Comet Billiards in Parsipanny NJ tomorrow around noon if anyone wants to shoot a little cheap somethin'.

Very cheap somethin' :D

I'll tell the folks working there someone might stop by asking for a guy named "T" when I get there.

Or I'll just get good practice in. :D
 
I'd prefer to play Travis Trotter...can you arrange that? :eek::rolleyes::grin: Please say hi to Bill Haley for me, and enjoy that GREAT poolroom!:grin: Oh yeah...I hear there's some guy named Hopkins that hangs out there fairly often. He'd probably play you some...

Scott Lee
 
I'm just about to leave, but I'll be at Comet Billiards in Parsipanny NJ tomorrow around noon if anyone wants to shoot a little cheap somethin'.

Very cheap somethin' :D

I'll tell the folks working there someone might stop by asking for a guy named "T" when I get there.

Or I'll just get good practice in. :D

Damn man I wish I knew sooner I would have made the trip to play some with you. I have already made plans for saturday to pla at a friends house.

boradriver
 
  • Like
Reactions: "T"
That place is bangin', and easily the finest pool hall I've walked into, to date.
 
Good luck "T", hope you walk out with more than you walk in with. If not, at least keep the shirt on your back..........
 
Back
Top