Known Sinner
Silver Member
.375 shank. Three available @ $25 each.

3cf087c8.jpg

Last edited:

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Say these are live centers? I'll take one, let me know the details Tommy.

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
I have two of these left, a steal at $25, plus $5.35 USPS Priority Mail small flat rate box shipping. PM me.

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
I have two of these left, a steal at $25, plus $5.35 USPS Priority Mail small flat rate box shipping. PM me.

carguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Concave centers

I received one of these centers from Tommy yesterday. Here's what I think of it.
It has no play at all. None.
It runs dead-nuts true.
The center is very short. Very short things are very rigid.
The concave tip cavity is slightly larger in diameter and deeper than many; there is no danger of the shaft becoming dislodged while being serviced. I've never had this happen, but I've had dreams about it.
The shipping was absurdly fast.
Other than these things, I have no complaints.
Thank you! Robin

One other note: Tommy's failure to polish and chrome plate this tool, considering the price of $25, is....well, I just don't know what to say.

Obviously JK. These are a steal.

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
I received one of these centers from Tommy yesterday. Here's what I think of it.
It has no play at all. None.
It runs dead-nuts true.
The center is very short. Very short things are very rigid.
The concave tip cavity is slightly larger in diameter and deeper than many; there is no danger of the shaft becoming dislodged while being serviced. I've never had this happen, but I've had dreams about it.
The shipping was absurdly fast.
Other than these things, I have no complaints.
Thank you! Robin

One other note: Tommy's failure to polish and chrome plate this tool, considering the price of $25, is....well, I just don't know what to say.

Obviously JK. These are a steal.

Thanks for a great review Robin, these were not made by me. I took them in on trade from another forum member. Needless to say, they are exactly as you described, top shelf in every way.