Confess Your Douchebaggery 2015!

Floppage

True Beginner
Silver Member
Clearly I'm a little bored today so...

This thread is to allow all of you to confess those things you did during this last year that might have been a little douchebag-like. Confess and you will be forgiven.

Here's one of mine:

Last Monday at 9-Ball league, our table was done first so before I left the bar for the night I loaded up the TouchTunes Juke Box using my iPhone with almost all of the Justin Bieber Christmas album. I hope they all enjoyed it. :sorry:

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Why is being a douche bag a bad thing? I have spent most my life. Trying to hose out vaginas.

Larry

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member

This thread is to allow all of you to confess those things you did during this last year that might have been a little douchebag-like. Confess and you will be forgiven.

Here's one of mine:

Last Monday at 9-Ball league, our table was done first so before I left the bar for the night I loaded up the TouchTunes Juke Box using my iPhone with almost all of the Justin Bieber Christmas album. I hope they all enjoyed it. :sorry:

That's beyond douchebaggery.

God Himself, may not forgive you for that.

You may spend Eternity listening to all of those Bieber Christmas Songs.

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm practicing at home, and a ball rattles the pocket...I figure I deserve the shot, and push it in with my hand and keep going.......:sorry:

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Juke box

Here's one of mine:

Our home bar always has country music playing during our leagues, so our captain loads the juke box up using his phone online with 70's rock songs that are 30 mins long each. Normally starts off though with the muppets version of Bohemian Rhaposdy.

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
I hate you guys be messin' wit the jukebox.

I nearly lost it one time when someone put the Titanic song on all night long. Everytime it stopped I would pray for the end and then that flute music would start up again and make me want to punch someone.

Banks

Banned

I nearly lost it one time when someone put the Titanic song on all night long. Everytime it stopped I would pray for the end and then that flute music would start up again and make me want to punch someone.

That kind of stuff just follows you around, too. Near, far, wherever you are. :sorry:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

So tell the owners to mute it, they'll do that if the music sucks.